Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

37BBL

VIP Member
I have a 3 year old, we're going away in the summer and I will be taking a stroller. It will be useful in the airport so she can sit down while we wait for the cases etc and if there is a long walk to the transfer coach. Also planning to use it in the evenings if needed, don't see an issue with it myself.
I always think she dresses her kids fine, not to my taste but they dont look scruffy or unkempt.
I do feel annoyed about the holiday. She did a q and a not long ago and someone asked the question and she said something like no holiday planned at the moment, annoys me that she probably knew at that point she was lying. X

Reactions: 11

letitallout

When we are all drowning in a sea of plastic we can blame Charl and her fucking Aldi ‘hauls’.
This is something that really annoys me about Charlotte, she keeps giving the odd nod to helping the environment (eg I’m trying to eat less meat... it’s better for the environment) but it’s all lip service! Almost every time she shows her shopping it’s in new plastic bags, every Costa is in a disposable cup, plastic tat for Bill’s birthday party and kids treats, hardly any loose fruit/veg- nearly all plastic wrapped, the list goes on. She needs to get into good habits like always checking she has a reusable cup/water bottle before leaving the house, keeping shopping bags folded small in her handbag and some in the boot of the car, etc. Actions speak louder than words Charlotte and you’re not fooling me that you’re doing your bit for the planet!

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
You’re clearly a massive Charlotte fan, so I’m not sure why you bother with this thread.
It’s a reach if I ever saw one.

You can hate what Charlotte does and stands for until the cows come home. However, I’m not sure many people think that she doesn’t care about her children. It’s quite obvious she does.

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
I think it’s obvious there’s a massive split of opinions on who should be doing the housework. Some women are happy to do all the cooking and cleaning, good for them 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m not, so will continue to agree with those who thinks Mark should chip in more.

• Heart

S2410

I actually love Charlotte & I don't think she deserves the stick she gets, yes her things are repetitive BUT she does exactly what other stay at home mums do every day, she doesn't make out shes got an extravagant life, her yt channel is honest as is her Instagram feed and stories & fb, shes down to earth and you can see how much she loves her kids. I met her last year and honestly she is so lovely and warm. I think shes doing YouTube as her job because she genuinely enjoys it and she appreciates all the opportunities that come her way because of it.
I'm team Charlotte if you wouldn't of guessed 😂

Heather

I’ve just seen the latest vlog:

How obsessed is Charlotte with the weather?! 😳

I cannot believe after reading all our feedback on here that she continues to show the front and back of her house so much. She has given away so much information in her videos that anyone could turn up at her house. She’s clearly invested in the house and intends to stay there long-term, so why make it so obvious? She reveals FAR too much and now everyone will know which child is in which bedroom 😡 The stupidity just blows my mind...

HonestyIsTheBestPolicy

My son is nearly 3 and still goes in a buggy occasionally. We live on a hill so making him walk back up it is unfair and it tires him out so he chills on the buggy while I push the weight of him and the shopping up with it lol.
Also Stan and daisy look exactly like their mother and absolutely nothing like their father

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
Her new vlog is a food haul and she says at the start “I’ve worked with Tesco before but I’ve paid for this myself......just telling you all this because you have to play by the rules”

🤣🤣love her! Was that a tiny wee dig at Reb!

Also Mark made dinner yesterday 🥳

• Haha

Queenie

VIP Member
We need a Charlotte bingo.

- mark works from home on a Friday
-she really really fancies mark
- drums her nails on something she's showing us
- she gets milk and eggs from her milk man but bought "extra" this week
-footage of the washing machine going with some romantic music over it

Let me know if I've forgotten anything 😂
- Vlogs of her walking feet.
- Footage of her holding a Costa takeout cup whilst walking.
- She’ll miss Bill so much while he’s at his dad’s. The family isn’t complete without him.
- She’s having a “cheeky” gin on Saturday night & will flirt with Mark (cue silly little girl laugh on saying this).
😂

• Haha

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Charlotte is fake central , she tries soooo hard if you’re genuinely nice then it’s comes across organically with minimal effort .
She is so intent on showing off but then adds a little comment on the end,
Eg I’ve splurged on this very expensive blank but I deserve it because of blank 🙄
Everything has a long explanation, it’s exhausting,
Me I treated myself to wine and I don’t give a shit , my kids can be really naughty and I needed a glass to save my own sanity lmao

• Haha

Jade33

VIP Member
I can’t have seen it yet, but I like her? 😂

Her vlogs are of good quality, she seems nice enough.
Me too, still like reading on here tho! 😂 she does over romanticise a lot of the time which is pretty annoying, and I could do with seeing less of her feet! 😂 but on the whole she's pretty inoffensive! Think I still like her videos as she does put the effort in, unlike others that have gone downhill rapidly *cough* meldrum *cough*

• Haha

Ktpeterson

Marks off for 9 days I’m going to sit and stare at him play fifa cause I really really fancy him

• Haha
  • Sick

Instashams

😂😂😂 Another one for bingo: any time Charlotte mentions Suzanne *insert lengthy description here about being her best friend from the school run*

• Haha
Reactions: 10

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
It’s a fucking joke!! Nearly all the influencers I follow have been on gifted/ad holidays the past few weeks , hard working people who have actual real life jobs can’t afford it but these company’s throw them out to “influencers” like it’s a bag of sweets!
It’s getting ridiculous now an I’m finding the whole thing with insta mums even less relatable because if we wana go on holiday we have to save to do so like most people! 👊🏻✊🏻

It’s a shrewd move by the holiday companies- free advertising essentially as it doesn’t cost them much in the grand scheme of things to provide a holiday like this (compared to the costs of actual marketing in print/tv/online etc)

So the concept of influencer marketing is clever and is of huge benefit to the company when it’s considered and executed properly.

She’s been upfront about the fact that it’s an advert - which is more than a lot of her peers do.

My issue is more with the perception of those who follow them - the gushing “you so deserve this” “you work so hard, if anyone deserves this then it’s you”

I’m sorry but what?!

“Influencers”’do not work hard. To suggest otherwise is ludicrous. They do what they do which is at best a part time “job” that can mostly be done while sitting on their phone.
There are thousands of other jobs that could be considered hard work - either in terms of physical graft or the skills required for them (not going to start a list!)
There are people who work hard and are paid very little. People who struggle month to month to pay the basic bills and for whom a holiday or trip away is just an impossibility. People who have to decide if they can pay the gas or do a food shop because they can’t afford both even though they bust out a 50 hour week. Those are the people who work hard, who deserve a holiday.
Not someone who is lucky enough to be able to stay at home all day messing around on the phone and calling it a job. 😤

Just seen charlotte Taylor has been gifted a holiday to France. Her post starts with #AdGifted, and she actually says what is gifted (flights and accommodation,everything else they apparently pay for themselves. )

I appreciate she's declared it properly, and I know she's one of the better YouTubers for declaring etc, but for some reason I'm really jealous 🤦‍♀️ Id love to go away but we are so skint with doing the house up that we just can't afford it any time soon 😭😂
Someone make me feel better please?!
Maybe give me a slap?!

Sara_M

VIP Member
Typical Char "look how much I got done today, even though I'm just little ole me, nothing special." (* stares longingly out the window, while singing show tunes. Jumper pulled over her knuckles, Costa in hand*)

• Haha