Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skyler Jones

A wedding doesn’t have to cost much at all. Registry office, 2 witnesses and a meal
Out after. A few hundred quid - bosh.

She’s clearly waiting for him to ask - for the perfect insta-worthy proposal and the fairytale story to go with it. Doesn’t seem like that version is going to happen though.
This was my point of my post! I was really worried I was going to piss off everyone in this forum with my old fashion crap about marriage, but i'm old fashion about this stuff even if its out dated in today's world. I understand men or women can walk out the door in a second with or without a marriage certificate, I get that and have seen it happen with my own friends and family. I simply see that Mark ""Has his cake and can eat it too" which I find very unfair on anyone in a relationship like that. Its so one sided for what she shows on her vlogs. She has mentioned for years on end that she would love to get married! Buy the woman a damn ring, and make it legal mate for Christ sakes, you already have the same last name. All you need is a ""lazy afternoon and a few dollars"" Peace to all in the forum.

P.s. Oh I have loved reading everyone's opinions on this subject. Its nice when people can voice their different opinions and NOT get all crazy and defensive. Again really enjoyed reading the opposite views to mine, thanks for uploads forum xxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Skyler Jones

this is JUST my opinion but if I am not good enough for the commitment of a wedding ring and a quick run down the local council office then never in a million years would I be having children with someone. Everyone uses that ''excuse'' that weddings are expensive, well so are children. Our poor char seems to come off completely co-dependent on him. Mark on the other hand isn't a stupid cookie, he has a mummy on call 24/7 without a commitment and can walk out the door tomorrow. I know my opinion is very old fashion but its just that an opinion, please don't take offense anyone who isn't married with children, its the norm for today's generation. peace.

Reactions: 14

SwipeUpSally

Her cringy little 'I hope you're all doing okay today,' at the start of every insta ramble sets my teeth on edge. She tries to come off as so genuine, 'Hello everyone, I hope you're all having a lovely day, really I do, so lovely SO LOVELY,' like we're all recovering from some horrible disease and she's checking in on us. Nawww poor little peasants with their boring undocumented lives, I hope they're managing to keep their chin up...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a child who will die before me. Requires lots of intervention, ... i had to stop following this woman because I couldn’t bare her whittling on about daisy being “disabled” then when she had the youngest the mere sniffle he had was the end of the world ...
I actually reached out to her when she was having a “moment” to share my experience and offer an ear and she didn’t bother to even respond, I did this a few times actually then I thought nope. You clearly don’t want to hear or connect with someone who may, may just have it a little bit tougher than you but doesn’t feel the need to broadcast it 24/7. It’s insulting to people. That aside her facial expressions irritate me and she portrays this perfect little “family” and it is all for the camera. Dislike. A lot!

• Wow
  • Sad
We've all said Charlotte is one of the better influencers for declaring ads, and she's done well putting AD on every story.
Fact remains, she was shady about the holiday as someone asked in her q and a about holidays this year and she said no, she did a haul where she'd bought summer stuff clearly for a holiday and said "for when it gets warmer" the next minute she's on a holiday! That's what some people find sneaky

fireflies

VIP Member
I think her kids mostly dressed fine.
My 8 year old son mostly dresses himself and sometimes they have growth spurt and you suddenly realise they bit short.
I encourage mine to dress for comfort for travel not their best clothes.
Charlotte's kids are clean/well fed and they live in a clean tidy house with clean tidy decorated bedrooms and a lovely safe play area.
Compared to the Conways she's a fab parent.
Like her or loathe her personally as sometimes she can annoy she's always honest and think she's a good parent on the whole.

As for buggy I think buggies in holiday acceptable for a 3 year old they get tired and means they can have a nap and stay out longer when on holiday.

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
That's true! Suppose she may well be happy with the set-up, I just know it wouldn't be my bag, but guess we're all different, and I always get the impression she feels she's punching with him..
It’s fact that she feels like that. Back in the days I used to read her blog, she admitted when she first got with him she couldn’t believe he’d get with someone like her. I don’t understand this woman at all, because it would seem she’s crippled with self esteem issues, but then plasters herself all over the internet. I can’t quite figure her out.

Marks off for 9 days I’m going to sit and stare at him play fifa cause I really really fancy him
I love my fella but godddd 9 days with him and the kids in the house... put it this way... I wouldn’t be sitting staring at him 😂 he’d drive me up the bloody wall!! Whenever we have a bit of time off together I find myself desperate for him to go back to work! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
I can’t stand these ‘what we got them for birthday/Christmas’ videos. It’s nothing but bragging. I feel shite enough looking at their spotless homes and renovations. They don’t need to rub in how much dosh they spend on these events as well.

• Heart

Noseybatch

VIP Member
She is the one influencer I actually don't mind, she seems pleasant and honest, she does seem obsessed with her fella, her last one must of been crap hence the adoration.
Her food does looks amazing, she has great ideas and recipes. She is honest about her weight struggle, glad she is doing something positive like the gym. I think fair play to her.

Sara_M

VIP Member
I dont buy the "I cant believe he would get with someone like me" act. It's the same thing she pulls all the time. Little ole me!
"oh, I'm doing a Q&A, not that im assuming you want to know about me, I'm just lil ole me. But in the off chance, that you might possibly, maybe, perhaps would like me to answer something, I would be ever so grateful if you left me a little question. Again, I dont want you to think, that I think I'm something special. I just thought it might be fun and lovely"
SPIT IT OUT CHAR FFS! ALL INSTAGRAMERS DO IT!!

• Haha

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
I really dislike the name, too. And as someone who, when I first joined this thread, actually liked Charlotte, I can safely say I really don’t like her any more. The way she replies to mean comments with ‘I really hope you have a lovely day xx’ is so disgustingly passive aggressive, and this ‘I’m such a good egg’ act just doesn’t convince me any more. I think she’s full of shit and a clever actress.

• Heart

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
We don’t get free holidays because we don’t splash our children’s private lives, home address, after-school activities schedule and faces all over the internet. That’s what it comes down to I’m afraid.

Is it me that's never ever understood this?? Me and hubby had kids, together. We get up with them together. There's never been "turns" for lie ins. Pull your fucking socks up and get on with it, tired or not!
I'll sleep when my kids are older! Just do not get it!
Meh, we do it sometimes. If one of us has being out the night before the other one gets up with the kids, then the other gets up the day after. Or if one of us ill, or if one of us has been up a lot in the night with the baby. Or just really really tired. Can't judge them for taking turns tbh.

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
Well in my opinion she is. But I’m of older generation and I do think young girls are bigger than what they were than when I was in my 20s/30s.

Unless you hadn’t worked it out lovely Tattle is pretty much full of horrible comments far worse than any I have posted. I do think she’s pretty but I also think she’s weighty. Not sure why you are here Rave thread maybe ??? Tattle is about freedom of speech.

Why are you here if you don’t want to read others opinions?? In my opinion she’s big but pretty. Obviously she thinks so or wouldn’t be going to the gym. Are you her friend or something???
Well you sound fucking delightful don’t you dear. Is being patronising an old person thing?

I wasn’t talking about the comment just in relation to her, so no, I won’t start a rave thread.

Big but pretty IS a horrible thing to say about ANYONE, Not just her.

And yes - freedom of speech. So I have as much right to comment on your comment as you have to comment on Charl.

• Heart