Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

X2019X

Agree, we’re up at 6 in our house and fed and ready to be going out by 8. I’d prefer things to be slower paced especially in the holidays but my kids just aren’t those sort of kids they’re climbing the walls too by 10am.
Agree! I try get out as early as possible 🤣🤣

Campervanfan

What was the picture of her big wide feet earlier? She really fancies herself and I’ve no idea why.

Quite agree I am no oil painting, old and fat,can't stand these social media types who think they are all that she definitely is not get a grip

fireflies

VIP Member
Free holidays all round liza prideux is at bluestone with the Conway poor thing.
Wonder how many influencers persil have gifted a weekend away.
They are right about 1 thing the is infleuencer advertising is dirty and grubby!

Queenie

VIP Member
Typical Char "look how much I got done today, even though I'm just little ole me, nothing special." (* stares longingly out the window, while singing show tunes. Jumper pulled over her knuckles, Costa in hand*)
And a “brew” in hand? 🙄

gypsymoth

VIP Member
Sorry but I wouldn’t class Daisy as “disabled” either if that’s what we’re discussing. Charl isn’t disabled either & she’s grown up with the condition. Many people are born with syndromes or conditions, have corrective surgery, maybe have aids (like glasses or hearing aids) prescribed as they get older but don’t class themselves as “disabled”.
Not so sure... there’s varying degrees and the condition can worsen. Daisy seems more severely affected than Charlotte. When I did my work with sticklers I saw cases where the children were classed as disabled and claimed DLA. Either way, that little girls issues are spread over the internet and will remain there for her peers to see. How is that right?

And I did say it was a ‘condition that looks to be sliding into disibility territory’