Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only been following this girl for a few days but I have a question…. Does she always talk like she’s about to burst into tears? 😧 it’s so unsettling to watch/listen to 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Am sorry but all that whinging over the fact your wifi is down is to far I understand they work from home but if mark works from home and needed it the most as she says then why did she still make him do the school run surely it would have been easier for her to take the kids and leave him to deal with it but instead she would rather sit on her arse plastering her face listening to Xmas songs and wearing the same jumper that she’ll never have off now she’s always “so excited” tell your face and voice that then 😅 and just putting it out there I don’t want to be mean but her & the kids voices really annoy me to a level that’s unacceptable it’s like nails down a chalk board for me 🥴.

Reactions: 22
Am sorry but all that whinging over the fact your wifi is down is to far I understand they work from home but if mark works from home and needed it the most as she says then why did she still make him do the school run surely it would have been easier for her to take the kids and leave him to deal with it but instead she would rather sit on her arse plastering her face listening to Xmas songs and wearing the same jumper that she’ll never have off now she’s always “so excited” tell your face and voice that then 😅 and just putting it out there I don’t want to be mean but her & the kids voices really annoy me to a level that’s unacceptable it’s like nails down a chalk board for me 🥴.
She couldn’t moan about it online if mark just got it fixed with no fuss? Also, she couldn’t possibly do the school run with a full face of slap on.
I drop my son at nursery all the time with no make up and my hair just tied up, I don’t know how she can be arsed.

Everything she listed getting done today - filming, editing - doesn’t need the internet!

And gosh she’s SO busy with her job she’s got time to get her nails done?
She’s an absolute joke, she has no idea what a busy job is. Not a clue. She should try bringing up kids working a proper job like the rest of us!

Reactions: 17
I was thinking the same! Surely she could have dropped the kids off? Bizarre

Reactions: 2
I really am baffled by those stories this morning. She said she had a “manic day” well a) it’s only the morning and b) I’m not sure that the WiFi not working is the end of the world she isn’t even “working” today she is going to get her nails done 🤷🏽‍♀️ Also she said Frank was telling her to turn things on and off again whilst he did the school run....eh?? Surely the first thing anybody thinks to do is it turn it off then on again 🤦🏽‍♀️ Also has anybody else noticed that when she buys a new item of clothing she likes she wears it in EVERY video and story for weeks....that jumper is hideous btw Charlotte.

I’m not sure why she needed to tell us about the WiFi over several stories when it had already been fixed. If she really felt we needed to know she could have just said, the wifi went down this morning, luckily Mark managed to fix it. The end,

Reactions: 12
That jumper is hideous and the pattern placement makes her look even more lumpy and misshapen than usual. All I can see is droopy nipples 🙈 It’s doing you no favours Charl

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
That jumper shes got on today is HOWLING. Jesus it’s horrible isn’t it?!
Also - sorry right - but she’s an online “influencer” who’s whole “job” is online and Mark is a web developer and he’s working from home and has been for about 2 years - so how the duck are the pair of them so clueless and useless when it comes to the internet connection and how to quickly troubleshoot it and get it fixed…?! Seriously- it’s really not that hard and really not that big of a drama. When she said she had Mark on the phone while he was taking the kids to school - give over! Jesus Christ. Loved it how she also thought she had such a crazy busy morning because she switched her router on & off and managed to throw some washing on and throw some bleach down the toilet…

GIVE ME STRENGTH.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Charl, how can you honestly say out loud that you've had such a busy manic day, when you've clearly had time to put a full face of make up on (you filmed it FFS!) washed and curled your hair and then went and had your nails done today! twit.

That jumper shes got on today is HOWLING. Jesus it’s horrible isn’t it?!
Also - sorry right - but she’s an online “influencer” who’s whole “job” is online and Mark is a web developer and he’s working from home and has been for about 2 years - so how the duck are the pair of them so clueless and useless when it comes to the internet connection and how to quickly troubleshoot it and get it fixed…?! Seriously- it’s really not that hard and really not that big of a drama. When she said she had Mark on the phone while he was taking the kids to school - give over! Jesus Christ. Loved it how she also thought she had such a crazy busy morning because she switched her router on & off and managed to throw some washing on and throw some bleach down the toilet…

GIVE ME STRENGTH.
@BettyCrockerr we must have been typing at exactly the same time!!! 😂

Reactions: 11
I think she likes to bang on about how busy she is because she thinks that makes her relatable when in actual fact it does the opposite. Anybody who has time to order personalised Christmas cards has not had a busy day.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She loves to tell people how busy she is when she knows deep down she really bleeping isn’t, she has it so god damn easy

Reactions: 8
So busy she’s managed to get her nails done, put on a face of slap, sort stuff for Christmas and book grocery slots?

She’s deluded. I wish my busy days involved some pampering and ordering stuff online.

Can she really not see how out of touch she is, or is it just that her content needs to be her moaning?

Ahe wouldn't be seen dead on the school run with unwashed hair and NO make-up. That's why she made Frank take the kids

Reactions: 5
People who take the time to tell everyone that they’re busy aren’t busy 🤦🏼‍♀️ Especially over insta stories! She’s getting on my nerves so much lately

Ooh I’ve been changed to VIP member, thanks for being such a wet rag Charl, you’ve earned me this

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey Charl, if you’re reading; it’s 7.51pm and I got home from work an hour ago. I left the house at 8.00 this morning and dropped my kids off at the childminders. I wear a respirator and full PPE all day and was so busy and overrun at work that I LITERALLY DID NOT HAVE TIME TO GO FOR A WEE and was close to wetting myself at the end of my shift. I was late leaving work, collected my children from the childminder and am now collapsed on the sofa trying to muster up the energy to do the bedtime routine (I’m a single parent). Once the kids are asleep, I’ll probably have cereal for dinner, shove a load of laundry in, shower and crawl into bed.

Now tell me again how busy you are. The nails look fab, darling.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.