Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Being unkind"? I know Harold Shipman was extremely distressed at being remanded in custody for multiple murders. So upset at the unkindness, that he committed suicide. Presumably in Charlotte Land he should have been left to get on with murdering the elderly undisturbed by the horrid police and CPS.

As usual, Charlotte lives in a black and white la la land where no one is responsible for their own actions and no comment on sub-optimal or unsafe behaviour is permitted as “unkind”. Twit
People can have an opinion without someone thinking its 'unkind' this is the problem with these people, they think anyone who disagrees with something they do is so unkind. Its pathetic really.

And there can be a justification for actually being unkind, actual horrible people as noted above!! We don't live in a world where everyone is sickly sweet unfortunately! There are some bad people who commit crimes and deserve plenty of unkind!

Reactions: 15
It's unkind to plaster your wealth and gluttony all across the Internet when many people struggle to put food on their tables.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her latest grid post - sweet fricking Lord. It’s like she’s doing her worst Richard Curtis and pitching to write the sequel to Love, fricking, Actually (is all around).

Pass me a sick bucket.

ETA: disclaimer - in fact (actually) I like Richard Curtis and LA is one of my favourite Christmas films. But our Charl doing her half-arsed ‘I’m just a mum, standing here, watching my kids pose for staged shots and loving my perfect Insta-staged life, waiting for Frank to tell me he actually loves me’ makes me feel ill.

#mixingrichardcurtismovecliches
#ifyouknowyouknow

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s so fake. if you need to talk to. People why not make mum friends at school. I wouldn’t say I’m close to any mums at school. But talk to random mums daily , sometime even go get a coffee at the cafe after the school run.

Reactions: 9
It’s unkind to grin like a deranged frog in a full face if slap every morning and yet here we are.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She will 100% show us a 12 label before try on.

Not a hope in hell she’s a 12.

Reactions: 7
That dress is horrible, no offence if anyone likes it. It looks like something from the 70s.

Reactions: 4
Let’s face it, if she thought her wedding her dress was nice she’ll convince herself of anything. I don’t know why all these “influencers” shop at these awful, fast fashion, slave labour websites, such a bad example of humanity not to mention sustainability.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So apart from the numerous stories 😴😴about the lost keys, where was Charl when her three year old managed to get hold of them and then put them down that pop up electric socket!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.