Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to stop following her. I just can’t deal with her anymore. I’m not a violent person at all but hearing her nasally breathy voice and seeing her eye f**k the camera every 5 seconds was making me want to slap her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She absolutely adores herself doesn’t she. The new bottom lip pouty tit is making me want to rip my eyeballs out.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's the 'hello everyone' in that faux sighing breathy voice that makes me want to chuck. It's all so bleeping fake and just sounds so put on for effect. Its just plain ridiculous coming from a 30+ woman FFS! twit.

Reactions: 20
She should have worn a bobble hat at the wedding
It's the 'hello everyone' in that faux sighing breathy voice that makes me want to chuck. It's all so bleeping fake and just sounds so put on for effect. Its just plain ridiculous coming from a 30+ woman FFS! twit.
Such an attention seeker wanting people to constantly ask her if she’s ok. Putting ominous posts on her stories and acting like there’s something underlying going on. If there is, deal with it and take a break from social media. If there’s not, stop acting like there is to get attention and sympathy. Such a child.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait in one breathe she saying she needed to come out shopping to speak to strangers and checkout because it makes her feel better and next sentences I hate coming out shopping rather do it online?? Does she actually listen to what she’s saying!!!
also she can’t even look at the camera just don’t bloody film if you feel tit piss off! No one will care if even notice if you have a day off!!! So much going on in the world then char t off Instagram not speaking to the camera for a day!!!!
God they all love themselves 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I’m not being funny but we all know that’s not typical of what she eats on a standard day. I hate these kinds of videos because they are so fake nobody films them self on an average day, having a slice of toast or a basic cheese sandwich, it’s always fresh homemade stuff with avocado but we see her shops and know how much shite she buys.

Reactions: 16
I’m not being funny but we all know that’s not typical of what she eats on a standard day. I hate these kinds of videos because they are so fake nobody films them self on an average day, having a slice of toast or a basic cheese sandwich, it’s always fresh homemade stuff with avocado but we see her shops and know how much shite she buys.
A few months ago her what I eat in a day videos were called to be a healthy happier me.
This one is now what I eat as a person who enjoys food.

Clearly was trying to lose weight for the wedding! We haven’t seen a run/workout/watch close up for some time 🤔

Reactions: 13
Yes it’s obvious no one makes that much effort with food every day. How is she not embarrassed showing how indulgent her own diet is compared to the pigs hole sausages and refined sugar she feeds her kids everyday??

Also she’s eating too much! Does she want to be healthy or not? She really needs to educated herself on basic nutrition, that’s SUCH a rich diet for most! She’s also one of these that believes if she adds a bit of veg to something or calls something a ‘salad’ then it’s healthy but the CALORIES in that vid are too much.

Adding glaze and bacon and dressing and wine and pancetta etc etc PLUS garlic bread to a heavy meal after such a substantial breakfast and lunch??? It all adds up so much and that’s how incremental weight gain happens so easily.

Is it just me?? I’m not a skinny bird but I couldn’t put that away in one day unless the portions were halved. If I have garlic bread I’d probs skip the chocolate, or big breakfast = light lunch or vice versa.

Sorry if I seem so outraged I just can’t get over how indulgent that is, and this is what she’s willing to show off about so she potentially she’s eating even more.

Reactions: 14
Yes it’s obvious no one makes that much effort with food every day. How is she not embarrassed showing how indulgent her own diet is compared to the pigs hole sausages and refined sugar she feeds her kids everyday??

Also she’s eating too much! Does she want to be healthy or not? She really needs to educated herself on basic nutrition, that’s SUCH a rich diet for most! She’s also one of these that believes if she adds a bit of veg to something or calls something a ‘salad’ then it’s healthy but the CALORIES in that vid are too much.

Adding glaze and bacon and dressing and wine and pancetta etc etc PLUS garlic bread to a heavy meal after such a substantial breakfast and lunch??? It all adds up so much and that’s how incremental weight gain happens so easily.

Is it just me?? I’m not a skinny bird but I couldn’t put that away in one day unless the portions were halved. If I have garlic bread I’d probs skip the chocolate, or big breakfast = light lunch or vice versa.

Sorry if I seem so outraged I just can’t get over how indulgent that is, and this is what she’s willing to show off about so she potentially she’s eating even more.
Agree with you. That was a big breakfast in itself and meat in all three meals as well! All for show for so so busy Charl! Meanwhile her kids get a picnic plate and sugary processed shite. She seems very uneducated when it comes to food and nutrition for herself and her family.

Reactions: 10

Pigs Arseholes Sausages 🐷 😂 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agree with you. That was a big breakfast in itself and meat in all three meals as well! All for show for so so busy Charl! Meanwhile her kids get a picnic plate and sugary processed shite. She seems very uneducated when it comes to food and nutrition for herself and her family.
Agree.
The breakfast was so indulgent. It was more like a brunch. I couldn’t have had that and then had the chicken salad & couscous a few hours later. She can’t have been actually hungry? She sits about her house all day so she really doesn’t need that much food.
The spag bol looked bloody disgusting in my opinion! And again, she really didn’t need to eat such a carb heavy rich meal.

she has no idea how many calories she’s consuming. Her diet is so rich and she’s eating fat more than she needs to.

Reactions: 7
She’s starting to annoy me more than Lambo at the moment and that’s saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t even think about how much meat it is; very true!

Not just me judging then :LOL: sorry to anyone who maybe struggles with over eating, I don’t mean to offend but Charlotte annoys me because of how deluded she is. This is the girl who calls herself a runner. What a joke to actual runners!

Makes so much sense now that her ‘exercise’ did duck all for her given that it wouldn’t have even burnt off one of her bacon and avocado laden slices of toast!

Reactions: 9
My favourite “eat in a day” vlog Charl did was her Christmas one last year. I was nearly sick listening to all the food they shovel away 🤢 It worked out between food and drink they roughly eat every 45 minutes. It was a horrendous amount of food!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
My favourite “eat in a day” vlog Charl did was her Christmas one last year. I was nearly sick listening to all the food they shovel away 🤢 It worked out between food and drink they roughly eat every 45 minutes. It was a horrendous amount of food!
Jesus lord above, seriously?!
yikes.

Reactions: 1
What on earth?! Do you have the link?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.