Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope everyone’s okay with me making a new thread, I saw the last one was quite a few pages over 50 now!

@MardieT title suggestion had the most likes ☺

Reactions: 10
She genuinely just started tearing up in the car talking about memories going to B&M didn’t she? I’m not imagining that, am I? Charlotte if you’re reading this; yes, it’s okay to be sensitive and emotional. But not to that level. Please seek help because I genuinely think you need it. I also think you need a real job, one where you have to leave the house and talk to real humans. The whole influencer scene is like one big Black Mirror experiment, and absolutely should not involve your vulnerable children.

Reactions: 33
She thinks she’s a Disney princess or something “chatting to strangers at the checkout is just good for me”
She needs a job for her own sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She genuinely just started tearing up in the car talking about memories going to B&M didn’t she? I’m not imagining that, am I? Charlotte if you’re reading this; yes, it’s okay to be sensitive and emotional. But not to that level. Please seek help because I genuinely think you need it. I also think you need a real job, one where you have to leave the house and talk to real humans. The whole influencer scene is like one big Black Mirror experiment, and absolutely should not involve your vulnerable children.
Agreed. I think she's losing touch with reality and needs to get a normal job and mix with other people rather than living her life through an app on her phone.

Reactions: 24
She thinks she’s a Disney princess or something “chatting to strangers at the checkout is just good for me”
She needs a job for her own sake.
Then in the next breathy breath, she doesn't like going into the shops but actually prefers to shop online. Give me strength!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
898EE59B-B95D-4C62-AB2F-08E14ABB6BA9.png
Fml she needs a brand deal with Kleenex. No need for the kids as the absence of them in a car park and no double buggy will do the trick.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bizarre stories this morning. Notice how we were talking at the end of the last post about her being greedy etc and today she is shopping for the the Christmas shoebox 🙄

Reactions: 8
Jeez she’s on another planet! Why is she touching everything in the shop?! And saying she never sits for 10 minutes and has a coffee for herself so feels guilty, what a load of utter bollocks! Every day she’s sat on her backside with a coffee doing bugger all. I agree with the rest of you, she needs a proper job where she leaves the house and she needs some serious help.

Reactions: 23
Jeez she’s on another planet! Why is she touching everything in the shop?! And saying she never sits for 10 minutes and has a coffee for herself so feels guilty, what a load of utter bollocks! Every day she’s sat on her backside with a coffee doing bugger all. I agree with the rest of you, she needs a proper job where she leaves the house and she needs some serious help.
She didn’t say that, did she? 🤦‍♀️

So delusional 🤣🤣

• Haha
1. Stop touching things you’re not going to buy!!
2. Get a real job and talk to real people all day.
3. How has she just made a trip to fluffing B&M into an emotional drama??!??!!
4. Get a job so you can gain some perspective, you live in fairyland and it’s not healthy

Reactions: 17
“I am not really a big of going to shops so I hope it goes ok”

What??? Why wouldn’t a trip to B&M and Tesco go ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“I am not really a big of going to shops so I hope it goes ok”

What??? Why wouldn’t a trip to B&M and Tesco go ok?
What did she expect to happen?! 😂 “I hope it goes ok”😂 is she going to do a debrief in her video on how it went?! Fml I can’t cope with her.

• Haha
She looks like she’s about to burst into tears on these stories! Waffling on that she has no time to sort out her hat hair so she’s leaving her hat on, while talking into her phone to tell people that she she’s got no time to sort out her hat hair so she’s leaving her hat one…why not just get on with it and do your bloody hair!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She hasn't got "hat hair", she's just using it as an excuse to keep her hat on because she's fancying the pants off herself in it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She hasn't got "hat hair", she's just using it as an excuse to keep her hat on because she's fancying the pants off herself in it.
One hundred percent why she's keeping it on. Thinks she looks cute! Always got time to put a full face of slap on though! And have a brew! twit.

Reactions: 24
I look better in a bobble hat too but I wouldn’t keep it on indoors using the excuse I’ve got “hat hair”. What a load of bollocks. She thinks all her followers are stupid 😆

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.