Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ivebeenherebefore

Here’s what I think has happened…
When the kids were smaller, she had content. I think I’ve seen her say before that her breastfeeding/pumping video is one of her most viewed videos on YouTube. She could film regular DITL and weekend vlogs which I used to enjoy, cleaning videos, cooking (back when she used to actually prepare decent food) and her kids provided regular content for her. Don’t get me wrong, she was still out of touch with the majority of her viewers (who has time for a deep clean every Friday?!) but people wanted to watch someone who had a different life to them. It’s escapism.
But that trend ended and people wanted to see more realism on social media. At the same time, Charlotte’s kids grew up and she couldn’t use them for content as much. Her house extension came at the wrong time, the dog provided her like 3 videos and her wedding was average.
So in order to stay at home, she had to change her content. She decided to try and play the angle that she’s just a regular mum who has the same struggles as the rest of us but she’s not. They both bring in a decent wage, she owns her house which has just had a massive extension and she has family on hand when she needs help. It’s these things that rub people up the wrong way.
For example, todays stories about the poinsettia. She could afford to spend £7 on the Waitrose one when I’ve seen them in Tesco for £3. It’s little things like that which show us that she’s got money, regardless of the image she’s now trying to portray 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Win

VIP Member
Her mum and dad bought her house she says so I’m her article. She’s forever “indebted” to them 🙄 Before you lie check your internet footprint because it’s forever Charl 😂 She’s such a humble brag isn’t she.

I genuinely couldn’t finish reading it. Just off to A&E to have my toes surgically uncurled. HOW can she leave her house knowing people have read that? Honest to god.

• Haha

Plagueemmi

She got the equivalent of £37 worth of biscuits from that lady. As pretty as the biscuits are, I think that might be out of reach for a fair amount of people especially as Charlotte didn’t point out that she had been gifted 4 boxes for all the Christmas designs

I must be in the wrong career. Nobody gives me free biscuits!

• Wow

MardieT

Chatty Member
What’s ham day 🥴 dare I ask…?
Oh you are in for a treat if you haven’t yet experienced a ham day vlog 😂
It’s the biggest social event in Charlottes calendar. Basically all her family go to her mums house and eat ham a few weeks before Christmas. 😬 Thats it.
The ham day vlog should be coming soon and will no doubt feature footage of them all holding hands walking down the road to her mums, Mark looking like he would rather be anywhere else but there and Charlotte in the kitchen on her own (or with her mums dog) drinking Prosecco. It really is thrilling content.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Just watched her “crying” stories from last night.

what the hell is she getting upset about?

- covid hasn’t impacted her AT ALL!

- both her & mark have carried on working throughout the pandemic as normal. They have had no work related downtime. No loss of income.
- neither her or Mark or the kids have contracted covid. They are all healthy. No one in their immediate family of group of friends had been seriously unwell or has died from covid (as far as we know)
- she lives locally to her parents and grandparents and various other family members who she was seeing throughout lockdown and is able to
Easily see anytime she wants now.
- she can spend time with her family over Christmas as she wants to. No one is saying she can’t.

I honestly feel like she just latches onto things for attention - so that she can be seen to be upset or so that she has something to talk about or use for content.

Reactions: 25

MardieT

Chatty Member
It’s odd that she says if she is negative then the kids must be negative too. I know a lot of families where one person had Covid and the rest of the household never caught it so even though her and Mark were negative the kids could’ve still passed it round her family members at ham day. I’m not saying she shouldn’t have gone but it’s just a bit pointless testing only the adults 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Only been following this girl for a few days but I have a question…. Does she always talk like she’s about to burst into tears? 😧 it’s so unsettling to watch/listen to 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
She hasn't got "hat hair", she's just using it as an excuse to keep her hat on because she's fancying the pants off herself in it.
One hundred percent why she's keeping it on. Thinks she looks cute! Always got time to put a full face of slap on though! And have a brew! Twat.

Reactions: 24

Scotblock

VIP Member
I have never bought her croaky, twee and vulnerable little girl act. No way did she just “fall in love” with mark. All that shit was going on for months behind Bill’s dads back. I remember her saying “I was in the phone to my best friend, Mark as I was on my way to tell my mum and dad that me and Bill’s dad had split up”. As she mentioned Mark being her best friend she sniggered 🤭 Why the fuck would you phone someone you had a completely platonic relationship with to tell them that!! Then a week later she’s shacked up in some hotel room in Manchester with Mark. Oh aye Charlotte that’s totally platonic and unplanned 🙄 She’s as calculating as all the rest. She just looks a bit more simpler with her squint face and innocent toothy grin than all the rest of the Insta mums

• Wow
She had a whole afternoon off with her super fit man (who she really fancies) so she’ll have to work ALL weekend now to make up for it and then maybe do something fun with the kids like clean their wardrobes or film and ad for toys they’re 4 years too old for before her Sunday of cooking with a sprinkling of burnt poinsettia leaves and 4 bottles of (well earned) fizz. Cheers!

• Haha
  • Heart

lastdis

VIP Member
dear Charlotte buy your daughter that dream house, I mean you selling her on social media paid for your dream house didn’t it. Oh and dream houses sell pretty well second hand so you can get some money back.

Loubell83

VIP Member
Why does she says she busy when she’s wondered round a Christmas market and popped to Primark to get Daisy tights?

Try working a full time job and bringing up your kids like the rest of us.

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
She genuinely just started tearing up in the car talking about memories going to B&M didn’t she? I’m not imagining that, am I? Charlotte if you’re reading this; yes, it’s okay to be sensitive and emotional. But not to that level. Please seek help because I genuinely think you need it. I also think you need a real job, one where you have to leave the house and talk to real humans. The whole influencer scene is like one big Black Mirror experiment, and absolutely should not involve your vulnerable children.
Agreed. I think she's losing touch with reality and needs to get a normal job and mix with other people rather than living her life through an app on her phone.

Booklover

VIP Member
See if you had a proper job Charlotte you would NEVER be caught up on your emails.

He’s normally in a totally different room on his XBox whilst she’s sitting in the dark chatting shite into her phone 😂
Brilliant! 😂 👏 😂 👏
Poor Charl's had such a busy morning letting a builder in, going to playgroup and checking her four emails!!! My heart fucking bleeds... Who else was already up, showered, dressed and done half a dozen chores by 7:30am AND that's before leaving the house for work? 🙋‍♀️
But guyz she's so, so busy and frazzled today she's had to organise her mug cupboards today!!! She's such a twat.

• Heart