Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve had to stop following her. I just can’t deal with her anymore. I’m not a violent person at all but hearing her nasally breathy voice and seeing her eye f**k the camera every 5 seconds was making me want to slap her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Win

VIP Member
I see the selfish cow is punishing tattle by not sharing ham day stories 😂😂😂 it was kebab/garlic bread/chips day here yesterday tattlers because I couldn't be bothered to cook. It was really, really lovely and I’m so grateful that the kebab house delivered, in fact, the delivery driver is one of my best friends now.

• Haha
  • Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
Do you think shark actually cares if she puts the heating on? My partner couldn’t care less

She did the cheeryz shoebox thingy but surely she would have got credit to use. So didn’t actually use her own money?
I really hate that whole 'don't tell my husband I've put the heating on' narrative. Acting like some kept woman who has to ask permission. It's really pathetic. Grow up you twat.

• Heart

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
The Dada and Mama just infuriates me!! It’s just so Charlotte. At what age will Bill be allowed to call her Mum. She’s such a fucking drip.
I remember a random vlog a few years ago and she was wittering on about Bill always calling hot chocolate ‘mamas cocoa but how it just makes her smile so much’. 🤢

Random thought - Can you imagine the kind of mother in law she will be!! Can see it now putting a guilt trip on them to spend every Christmas Day with her. Mother in law from hell vibes already.

• Sick

37BBL

VIP Member
It's unkind to plaster your wealth and gluttony all across the Internet when many people struggle to put food on their tables.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
Hold on Tattlers!! It’s the best day of the year today! Only fucking Christmas Ham Day!!!

Sit back and enjoy the vomit inducing stories coming right up🙌🏻🎄🥂💀🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Interesting. My mum is a therapist and she was talking to me about a client she had who has PMDD. She said it all started when she started her first period, her mum ran off and her dad was cold with her. She then fell pregnant at 17 and had a traumatic birth with her child and her nearly dying. The docs have subscribed her with antidepressants.
Makes me think something must have happened to our charl for her to be so obsessed with her periods?
I don’t think anything happened to her. I think her parents have mollycoddled her for her entire life and have spoiled her. I can imagine when she started her period her parents made a huge fuss over it - you can imagine they are the type that probably bought her a cake and a card with “welcome to womanhood” on it etc etc etc and every month she was probably provided with chocolates, hot water bottles, notes to get her out of doing PE and every other period cliche in the book complete with her parents making excuses “oh Charlotte is up having a rest - she’s got her period/Charlotte needs cheering up - she’s on her period/Take a cup of tea up to Charlotte because she’s got her period the poor love” - you can just imagine them treating it like a fucking terminal illness every month and acting like she’s the first girl to ever menstruate. In Charlotte’S mind her period equals attention and special treatment. That why she keeps harping on about it now as a grown adult - for attention.

• Heart
  • Haha

reader87123

VIP Member
Oh for goodness fucking sake of course she'll cry over abit of snow! On Christmas tree day 😂😂😂
Didn't it snow on Christmas day last year and Mark looked at Charlotte and said, "that's magic, that" and she welled up. Don't ask me how I have the capacity in my brain to remember any of her drivel, but here we are 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Loubell83

VIP Member
Oh FUCK OFF!!!!!!! You sit in your house daily filming shitty ads and most of the time it’s your KIDS that are working fucking hard because they’re the real money makers!!!!
She’s so out of touch. She’s absolutely in a fantasy world and is utterly deluded.

Going to bed for a cry after a hard day of getting your nails done and doing some online shopping? Get a grip you absolute drip.

• Heart

laney

What a moaning selfish bitch!! She doesn’t want to miss out on Xmas with her family!! What, miss out??? I’m sure you’ve not missed a thing Charlotte and will continue not to cos that’s who you are, self absorbed bitch. I missed out on the last year of my mums life due to lockdowns trying to keep her safe ( terminal cancer) she passed away in April. I missed out on her last Xmas due to restrictions, I couldn’t take her on our staycation, she always came on holiday with us! But you’ve managed to have an extension built, got married, had a honeymoon! You’ve sacrificed nothing during this time!!

• Heart
  • Sad

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
BUZZING because 🥁🥁🥁🥁 it’s only fucking Hanky the Christmas ham day 😂😂 Hanky is so important that they all do LF tests so they can keep up the “tradition”. Today is the day tattlers. Where yet again Charl’s family gather to eat!
I don’t really understand ham day.
It’s Christmas day in 2 weeks time - when they will all gather together to stuff themselves with food & drink anyway, what’s the need to have a dress rehearsal 2 weeks before? It must take the shine off Christmas Day somewhat - when they are all getting together today, doing family stuff and eating & drinking? I’m not sure I see the point of today other than the fact that Charlotte and her family are all nothing but fat bastards who use any excuse to gorge themselves on calorie laden fodder and loads of alcohol under the guise of “tradition”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Win

VIP Member
I’ll tell you what. I’m sick of the sight of that bastard Christmas jumper and it’s only the 1st of December. Why does she constantly wear things to death?

• Haha
  • Sick
This thread is wild sometimes 🤣 Love a bit of squash. Is there any rules around the posh squash? My three year old is not about that elderflower life but I’m partial.

• Haha
She thinks she’s a Disney princess or something “chatting to strangers at the checkout is just good for me”
She needs a job for her own sake.

• Haha

Charmed40

Chatty Member
Her mannerisms are getting to me now and I know she has sticklers and feel awful for saying it. In fact, everything about her is purely winding me up. She really does need to get out into the real world. She says herself she suffers with anxiety. Bloody hell Charl so do I but I go out everyday and work. I follow a lovely woman on insta called ohheymama and she suffers terribly with pmdd. I couldn't believe it when our Charl said she had it. Absolute opposites. Terry is really bad with it and always documents the pure shit of it, makes you think. Something is really off with Charlotte, I really think she has mental health problems. There's nothing wrong with it all, jesus I'm on anti ds for ptsd so not dissing anyone. But, stop being such a twat on insta fgs. You look like a complete fool. All the Christmas shit, all the husband and wedding shit, pulling that fucking jumper over your knuckles, calling your dog a weirdo. I could go on. I absolutely cannot fathom these insta huns. Just why? I'd sooner put on my uniform day in day out than having to prance about like these idiots

ivebeenherebefore

I found it interesting how she said that she had a trauma response to the pandemic because “we’d all missed out a lot” 😐
Correct me if I’m wrong but her and Mark worked throughout, they had an extension built, got an expensive puppy, got married and no one died.
Wtf has she got a trauma response to?! I’m not saying that it hasn’t been hard for everyone but for her to say it’s been traumatic for her is a joke.
And yes, her work takes time. It’s not hard work though. I don’t understand why she felt the need to justify it by saying she doesn’t “mean as much as someone in a different career path”. I think that comment on her other video hit a nerve and she knows that she actually doesn’t have anything to moan about

• Heart