Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
A bit off topic but does anyone know why she went back to work when bill was only 2 months old? No judgement,it’s just a lot earlier than most people in the UK and I was just curious.

Hello its me

Chatty Member
A bit off topic but does anyone know why she went back to work when bill was only 2 months old? No judgement,it’s just a lot earlier than most people in the UK and I was just curious.
He wasn't even 2 months old but she said they couldn't afford for her to stay off on maternity so I'm guessing it qas money issues? She said a lot when pregnant with daisy that she needed to save as much as she could so she could stay off longer with her

Amamam

I remember also reading her post-birth advice and finding this a bit weird - I get her point about phoning first but saying that because it's not fair on your visitors to see you dripping breastmilk? Also make sure you keep on top of the housework everyone!

Screenshot_20211209-181053~2.png

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Not sure if I’ve missed this but has she ever said where she lives? I know she says Cheshire but I know there’s some people who say ‘Cheshire’ when it definitely isn’t 🤣🤣

Also massively gives me the ick when people do this 🤣 No issue with astrology I’m interested in it myself but seriously get your head out your arse, how do people have the nerve to post these things like it’s aimed at all the good things about them? “She brings great positive change to this world” 🤮🤮🤮View attachment 896892
She lives in Poynton.

yyyyiiii

Chatty Member
Definitely nothing wrong with drinking squash 😂. Imagine not being allowed to drink squash because we’re adults.
I’m not a fan of plain water, so I have squash. If I didn’t, I probably wouldn’t drink much at all throughout the day 😂
Your choice. It’s not about being allowed squash as an adult, it’s just very strange not to want to drink plain water. You can always flavour with a slice of lemon or lime? Much tastier

yyyyiiii

Chatty Member
While I agree with the majority of comments about charl and her infuriating ways, I don’t think the “that’s too much food, I was back in a size whatever 5 minutes after I gave birth” are really acceptable.. everyone’s bodies and appetites are different, the issue is Charlottes lies about her body and eating habits, not her true size. I actually don’t believe that the what I eats are entirely truthful and I reckon she snacks in between and doesn’t include that. But we shouldn’t be shaming anybody for their size and especially adding to the misconception that people should get back to their pre baby weight in the blink of an eye. No hate and I don’t wanna offend anyone but I just think it’s a bit insensitive.
No one said that did they?

whoops!

Every single picture of that dog he looks absolutely miserable not tired looking just very very sad poor dog

My daughter is almost 9 and still believes but I think this will be her last year believing but bill is nearly 10 I believe?
Share your advice on how our going to tell her…PLEASE!!

Hello its me

Chatty Member
See I disagree.

Charlotte knew that by making a choice to have biological children there was a risk that the child would have sticklers. She made a choice to bring not 1, but 3 children into the world in the full knowledge that any one of them or all of them may be born with sticklers. So if she was THAT bothered about it, I’m sorry but why go through 3 pregnancies? If you were that bothered about the risk? And why say that, such a negative thing, the second your baby is born?
Yes I don't think she should of continued to have children if she thought it would effect her so much the baby having it, but it's still a valid thing to worry about even if you were willing to take the risk. I was told my son could be bkrn with possible heart issues even though I was absolutely overjoyed when he was born, the first thing I asked about was his heart thankfully it was fine

My favourite “eat in a day” vlog Charl did was her Christmas one last year. I was nearly sick listening to all the food they shovel away 🤢 It worked out between food and drink they roughly eat every 45 minutes. It was a horrendous amount of food!
What on earth?! Do you have the link?