Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Readread

VIP Member
She’s done this a hundred times before 🙄 it will last two weeks and she will be back to posting pictures with her belly hanging out

• Haha
Reactions: 9

OffPlanForLife

How long do we reckon she will keep the chickens? :ROFLMAO:
She'll just stop mentioning them one day and then eventually do a big song and dance about how they had to rehome them as they couldn't give them the attention they needed or that dog kept trying to eat them 🙄

• Haha

Readread

VIP Member
It also contradicts her “no spend” bullshit mantra she has. Albeit she obviously didn’t spend money on the McDonald’s but why accept an ad that encourages spending when you’ve made such a song and dance about not buying takeaways or spending money unnecessarily

Dublife2030

She seems to be really struggling at the moment. trying to fill some void in her life with animals too. Diet and fitness out the window and daytime drinking becoming the norm??! sure her neighbours will absolutely hate her when the chickens arrive. Way old before her time, get out and have some fun, go on the raz with your mates. She never seems to mention charlie anymore, life isn't a bed of roses I'd guess. Whatever happened around this time last year has knocked her for 6, taking an Insta break seems like a good idea, step back and get your head together and figure out what direction your Insta page is going in, right now it's a mish mash of random ideas and nothing really gels.

The feeling of getting home and taking off your bra... yet by your own admission you weren’t wearing one?!? She’s fucking loosing the plot. I mean, I’m all for body positivity and all that but frig me!

• Haha
So, she’s set up a go fund me page for her brother because he had his tools stolen from his van. It’s shitty, I get that it is, however, why leave tools in your van?!? By his own admission the insurance doesn’t cover tools left in the van so why do it!!! I know that makes me sound like a cold hearted bitch but why should others pay when you shouldn’t have left them in there in the first place!

Readread

VIP Member
Imagine being that sad that you put on your hair net and apron just to take a picture for your make believe graze boxes that you just aren’t making.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
She confuses me sooo much. What is she? A slimming world page, fitness page, life style page, cooking page, business page, body confident page, WHAT ARE YOU? It’s something different every week. She must exhaust herself

Readread

VIP Member
Who is really going to buy a bundle of "toiletries" which includes a bottle of Silvikrin hairspray that you can buy in the pound shop

• Haha