Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I just think it’s so sad that these influencers would rather do half ass jobs and get ripped to shreds by people on the internet than live a quite private life with a steady income...what has happened to society to make hard steady work paying your way and contributing to society seem so unappealing but making shitty graze boxes and underwear pics no one asked for, opening yourself up to strangers on the internet the preferred “career” choice?? I just think it’s sad 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 10

lola_goss

She has not just written SHEEK instead of chic 😂😂😂😂😂😂 it actually took me three reads to work out wtf she meant!

• Haha
  • Wow

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Spag bowl? Honestly someone trying to start a catering business should know spag Bol is short for spaghetti Bolognese or bowlognese 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Readread

VIP Member
Oh right I didn’t even think of that. She is honestly so thick. That dress doesn’t suit her either. It makes no sense that she’s on a “no buy” but continues to go to car boot sales and buy clothes she would never buy in the first place 🤦🏻‍♀️

I like charlotte but these pictures shes been putting on of her sat down with her belly out are annoying. Not sure what shes trying to achieve other than attention.

Fairypop

VIP Member
She’s impressed that ingredients came to under £15 for a chilli con carne?! So they bloody should! 😂 I could probably do it for under a fiver!

• Haha

Eyeseeyou

Chatty Member
For me it’s the fact it’s all shop bought and placed/arranged in a box. Would be better off going to Asda(s!) and getting £30 worth of junk cakes/sweets/crisps etc. It’s embarrassing to think the other week she said a massive selection for 6 people cost £17.53!!!!!!

I recently purchased an Afternoon Tea box from my local sandwich shop for a birthday celebration and everything was freshly homemade and good value for money (not shop bought!)

It’s also the whole “supporting small businesses” tactic thing where if anyone asks a question or voices a fact or even an opinion they are not supporting her 😂

Don’t get me started on the terrible spelling and grammar 🤦🏻‍♀️

Thebluebean

It’s that Pink top...AGAIN

What also winds me up, is how she goes on about helping other businesses. A while back I messaged her asking about her brothers business as I needed a job doing (I live a stones throw from her).
She came back to me with ‘he hasn’t really got time’. I didn’t say what I needed was urgent, and she potentially cost her own brother some work and income 👎🏻 I wonder how he would feel knowing that.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Readread

VIP Member
She fails to understand that her competition charge inferior prices as the contents of their boxes are homemade. Hers is SmartPrice shite

Someone commented asking if the cakes were homemade and she ignored the question :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

GossipHun

A new "honesty" post half naked with a fake smile. It's like she has the same 5 posts on a cycle. I bet she hasn't even had a bad week, it's all for attention and because she thinks it's the in thing to do. A size 10 you are not love! Like everyone's said on here, nothing wrong with being bigger, just don't lie about it. She's ridiculous but I cant not follow! 🙈😂

• Heart

lola_goss

I don’t mean this in a shitty way, I’m more just curious but I don’t understand how she does so many steps?! I know she does a long dog walk twice a day, and granted she never seems to sit still but 38k steps in a day is baffling to me for someone who is just going about a regular day. Even when I‘ve been on city breaks and spent all day sightseeing (pre-corona obv) I’ve never done that many steps and that’s literally on my feet walking all day!

lola_goss

As if she buys second hand off ebay because it’s sustainable. It’s because it’s cheap. Nothing wrong with that, I love a bargain but don’t try and make it about something it isn’t!

Who the hell is taking lessons in sustainability from Charlotte!? We see her food shop every week and she is in no way someone who has sustainability high on her list of priorities. She buys pre-grated carrot and lettuce ffs. The epitome of convenience.

In no way do I think people have to be perfect when it comes to this sort of thing - they don’t (and I’m not)! But a preachy post about how much water it takes to make a pair of jeans is a joke coming from someone who buys the stuff she does every week.

• Haha

GossipHun

Errr, the random glasses?! Wtf?! Where on earth did they come from?! And she's just going to wear them and not mention it, like noone's going to notice that she looks like a complete knob 🤣

• Haha

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
Today's post; she's disappointed not to be going on holiday so she's put on some Primark underwear just to wear around the house. 🤔

Ok, Charlotte. Makes total sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

vegirl

View attachment 188344
Long time lurker here 👋🏼 I’m so glad someone called her out on her bullshit 😂
I thought this !! I could’ve sworn she made a song and dance about paying only £17 for it all and how it was way better than paying a company £30+ to do it, and I was trying to find the post but she’s obviously deleted it !! Because now she wants to charge people £30 for it because otherwise what’s the point in doing it for nonprofit 🙈🙈

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
'If anyones thinking of starting a business then do it, what's the worse that can happen' LOL

Great advice from small business owner of the year, Charlotte Louise.

• Haha

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
Yeah I thought the idea of brunch was that it's instead of breakfast and lunch. You don't have brunch and THEN lunch! 😂

• Haha