Charlotte Jacklin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she presents herself as just one of us trying to get by - then you look up the dress she’s wearing and it’s like £300

Reactions: 7
I might be wrong but I think another instagram blogger takes her photos - brick dust and glitter - I think they take each other’s actually, and brick dust and glitter always seems to credit Charlotte but doesn’t seem to get anything back. I don’t follow either of them any more as they’re a bit too flowery for me, but I actually prefer brick dust even though she’s a much smaller account. I think Charlotte must be using her.

Reactions: 1
Think Charlotte is a complete blagger who lives in a totally different world from the rest of us. She drops the biggest hints for things she wants...like that Tony Chocolate AND was sent a load...and today has been showing off blouses she was gifted that are over £100 each and promoting a sale on that website which no normal earning mother could afford. She also has a resting smug face.

Reactions: 9
Consume consume consume. Everyday new dresses new things new candles new hair bands new everything. We just have to sit and watch her open all her lovely things then watch her go on all her lovely press trips and holidays. Great.

Reactions: 5
I met her once ... she was very dull to speak to, clearly wasn't interested in chatting when she found out what I did for a living ...basically just turned away from me and started speaking to someone else. Very 'popular kid in the playground' scenario.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I might be wrong but I think another instagram blogger takes her photos - brick dust and glitter - I think they take each other’s actually, and brick dust and glitter always seems to credit Charlotte but doesn’t seem to get anything back. I don’t follow either of them any more as they’re a bit too flowery for me, but I actually prefer brick dust even though she’s a much smaller account. I think Charlotte must be using her.
I’m not a massive fan of hers, find her out of touch from reality and a bit smug.

But...she does credit brick dust and glitter for a fair few photos in her defence. Typically they are the more professional, posey ones and she puts a camera emoji and then tags her in a few.

All of these influencer types are from money. Who else can afford to sit around all day and call taking photos of themselves in their designer dresses a few times a week ‘work’?

Reactions: 6
I also have distain for the 'wokeness'. It just feels like an empty attempt to appear inclusive and understanding around issues of race and white privilege. It takes more than fawning over the same account :rolleyes:.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh I like her to be fair! I’m quite new to the Instagram thing (although clearly saw straight through it as found this website pretty quickly!) but I think she’s pretty nice on the whole and seems less affected than many.

Although I thought the recent Instagram meet-up dinner was interesting - I didn’t see her as part of that crowd (Laura Jane Williams, Alice tj etc) so made me rethink.

I also live in Kent so enjoy a lot of her Kent specific content and before I moved a couple of years ago found her blog on living in Kent/by the coast quite useful so maybe that’s why I find her less offensive now!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I also have distain for the 'wokeness'. It just feels like an empty attempt to appear inclusive and understanding around issues of race and white privilege. It takes more than fawning over the same account :rolleyes:.
She’s obsessed with Candice Braithwaite and I think if she knew what she was really like in real life she’s a total witch & is not about race but just herself she would not constantly be posting about her. She’s only re-posting to appear woke. It’s so false

Reactions: 2
I don’t quite understand how she seems to have so much free time. Does she have a nanny?

Reactions: 2