Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lorny

VIP Member
Are people blind , look at charlottes makeup 😂 as bad as the other one
Is Charlotte an actual trained make up artist? I know she’s done make up stuff in the past but just wasn’t sure if she had trained as one. Lots more money in name dropping your dead dad 24/7 though.

Reactions: 3

yahooyazhoo

I thought exactly this ! Noah only ever eats pizza or chips. FACT.
Most parents will agree, you just eat what the kids have. Life is easier and less to clean up if you all eat the same. We have never seen any fancy dishes being whipped up by her EVER. I doubt she can cook as I am sure she has said that in the past she cannot. She is a fraud with a skinny flat sagging arse.
What happened to her making a that homemade healthy tomato soup for them both? The soup that’s actually not that healthy because she over uses double cream and there’s hardly any tomato in it?

yahooyazhoo

According to her ‘talent’ page on her mgt website she’s launched candles - Dawscent! Wtf - what do they smell like? Hangover? Is there a masculine one called Ken or Mac? Also I suggest everyone disgusted with this weekend’s events emails her mgt and contact any journalist who wrote the story about poor noah in hospital and tell them the full story. Looks like damage limitation already started on insta, her stories gone but tell them to check poor noah exhausted in the hotel restaurant after a night in A&E.
It was a collab of scents they already did !

see Noah had another beige dinner with chips today...she could of given him a bit of hers...most kids love a roast !
i know hes only just started walking but he looks really unsteady (almost bow legged) as if he doesnt have strength in legs to hold him self up
Must admit I thought that, he’s a skinny little thing and seems unsteady on his legs.

Tlyfe

VIP Member
I record most things but only if my husband is there aswell. I don’t even show family members on the other side of the country, I just want to look at them myself! I do go back regularly and look at a bunch. I do occasionally if in my own yes but my little boy is accident prone. Was a runner before a Walker white literally and climbs everything so I need him there to assist 😂 saying that most of the time my camera floats off to film to the floor as I’m too busy watching my son not my son on the SCreen Hahha

The marble floors are an absolute accident waiting to happen I hope they don’t let him walk on there till he’s a very confident Walker
Those tiles always give me anxiety