Charlotte Dawson #44 With her double chins & flabby gunt, we see through you Chazza you scamming old #@#$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is such a cute little bed as well. What a selfish witch she is.
Isn't it amazing and you could imagine his excitement after seeing how excited he was in the hotel.
The price of those sandals are scandalous and I'm sorry but they are not even all that

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I would like to know what the sleeping situation is. Is Noah in with them? Is Jude? After they are getting absolutely steaming are they really letting those children sleep in bed with them? It’s very worrying.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Can I just say as a family of 4 we go to Benidorm every year in the winter when all the oldies go just for some winter sun and I can 💯 say what we do it’s more classy than what chava is showing in the Maldives we go to authentic tapas (yes it exists in Benidorm!) we spend endless days at the beach digging holes mainly and walk miles with lots of pit stops (beer and milkshake stops!) Benidorm for 2adults 2kids all inclusive one week feb £1500 she’s cocked up big time they even have kids club and little rooms near the evening entertainment they can go to and have face paint and do play doh etc Benidorm gets a bad rep but I’m actually a decent human and love it if you seek out crap you’ll find it otherwise it’s like most Spanish / infiltrated English resorts.
Also the jealousy Jesus Christ I just couldn’t if someone fancied my husband I’d be like crack on love you can wash his skiddy pants and put up with his snoring live your best life 😂✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Of course nobody is laughing, even if you’re as thick as mince it isn’t funny. It makes for uncomfortable viewing all round. Threatening and recording BLONDIE who is just there enjoying herself. Even if she did fancy Matt (I mean, that’s a reach) so f@cking what? As adult you just have to move on and feel secure enough to ignore it. Instead she records her and makes a point of trying to mark her territory. Grow the hell up Chazza and put your energy into being a good mother and person.
It is absolutely pathetic, insecure behaviour!
My husband is an absolute catch, he's got the best smile in the world, and every woman he meets swoon over him, you can see it because he's funny and charming too.
I dont get jealous, I find it rather amusing because even though, particularly these days, I'm punching, he's the most loyal man on the planet and has loved me for 13 years.
Our Chaz needs to get a grip on herself, it's embarrassing!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Of course nobody is laughing, even if you’re as thick as mince it isn’t funny. It makes for uncomfortable viewing all round. Threatening and recording BLONDIE who is just there enjoying herself. Even if she did fancy Matt (I mean, that’s a reach) so f@cking what? As adult you just have to move on and feel secure enough to ignore it. Instead she records her and makes a point of trying to mark her territory. Grow the hell up Chazza and put your energy into being a good mother and person.
And that's the reason why they will never get married. She's far too possessive and nasty so Pob keeps her at arms length and dangles the his tiny dick carrot just to keep her quiet. And of course he gets to live a lavish life and live in a big house whilst still promising to marry her one day. When I say 'lavish' I mean it's all for the Gram and fake in reality, maxed up to their eyeballs in debt. But as long as they are out boozing an sniffing up the old marching powder, they don't care.

Reactions: 26
Isn't it amazing and you could imagine his excitement after seeing how excited he was in the hotel.
The price of those sandals are scandalous and I'm sorry but they are not even all that
I agree they're nothing special. She has the worst taste in everything!

I'm currently doing up my toddlers room and I'm a single parent on a small budget..but I'm so excited for her to see it finished, and id rather spend £450 on furniture or accessories for her room than a pair of designer shoes for myself.

Doesn't mean to say you can't treat yourself occasionally, but when your child doesn't have a bed of their own then you really do have to reevaluate your priorities.

She just wants approval from everyone else..even if it means her children doing without.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She is so writing this off as business trip…ads galore!
Wish she would wear a proper sports bra

• Haha
Wow, what a chavvy resort! Chazza sounds absolutely slaughtered again. Pob's not even sitting with her as F1 shouts over to the side whilst he's holding an actual glass. There's also so many glasses on the table!

This is honestly a shitshow!

View attachment 2887700
View attachment 2887701
I really don’t see what’s funny about kids doing shakey, shakey ass & smacking it, for a mother to post it to all & sundry on the gram.
Am I alone in thinking child exploitation 🤔
Seriously it maybe harmless, until you upload to it to strangers. If you do it for views Chazza, you really are a sad bleep.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I’ve been watching this thread for a while but have only posted once before but my god, watching those videos of them hammered and being loud mouthed and gagging for a fight on holiday has made me feel so sad.

I was that child, I had 2 alcoholic parents that did this on holiday. I remember feeling so so tired, trying to sleep on the chairs or floor or whatever was there whilst my mum and dad got smashed, embarassed themselves then fight when we got back to wherever we were staying which resulted in me not sleeping due to fear they’d wake up and start fighting again.

I’m 30 now, with a beautiful 11 month old, a wonderful husband and I am so glad that my daughter will never have to worry about us being drunk and loud mouthed. We love our holidays but they are so different now, we’ve been lucky enough to have 2 since little one was born but not that I was a big drinker anyway due to the trauma from seeing the addiction in my parents but I did used to have a little drink on holiday, now I’m happy to either not drink or have a cocktail at dinner. Our little ones deserve to feel safe, loved and secure. If my girl is content and warm sleeping in her pram then we stayed up watching the entertainment in the restaurants and bars etc but if she was tired, grumpy, not able to sleep we’d both go straight back with her so she could be comfy in her bed and get some sleep. This is what being a parent is. Also, over my dead body would my little girl get sunburn under my watch. I feel so sorry for the poor boys. Absolute shitshow. I speak as somebody who has so much trauma from these kinds of situations. It’s made me feel quite tearful imagining the kids feeling like I did.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 103
I’ve been watching this thread for a while but have only posted once before but my god, watching those videos of them hammered and being loud mouthed and gagging for a fight on holiday has made me feel so sad.

I was that child, I had 2 alcoholic parents that did this on holiday. I remember feeling so so tired, trying to sleep on the chairs or floor or whatever was there whilst my mum and dad got smashed, embarassed themselves then fight when we got back to wherever we were staying which resulted in me not sleeping due to fear they’d wake up and start fighting again.

I’m 30 now, with a beautiful 11 month old, a wonderful husband and I am so glad that my daughter will never have to worry about us being drunk and loud mouthed. We love our holidays but they are so different now, we’ve been lucky enough to have 2 since little one was born but not that I was a big drinker anyway due to the trauma from seeing the addiction in my parents but I did used to have a little drink on holiday, now I’m happy to either not drink or have a cocktail at dinner. Our little ones deserve to feel safe, loved and secure. If my girl is content and warm sleeping in her pram then we stayed up watching the entertainment in the restaurants and bars etc but if she was tired, grumpy, not able to sleep we’d both go straight back with her so she could be comfy in her bed and get some sleep. This is what being a parent is. Also, over my dead body would my little girl get sunburn under my watch. I feel so sorry for the poor boys. Absolute shitshow. I speak as somebody who has so much trauma from these kinds of situations. It’s made me feel quite tearful imagining the kids feeling like I did.
Bless your absolute beautiful heart, you sound like a wonderful mummy sweetheart.
It’s people like this that cause trauma for people like yourself when older,selfish drunken behaviours,it’s not cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Welcome to the thread! 💗 You sound like a brilliant mum and sorry to have read what you went through as a child. The Wiki covers everything you need to know about these utter cretins. It truly is a shitshow.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Welcome to the thread! 💗 You sound like a brilliant mum and sorry to have read what you went through as a child. The Wiki covers everything you need to know about these utter cretins. It truly is a shitshow.
She’s certainly showing her true self on this holiday 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The amount of time she bangs on and advertises that false tan, it looks bloody shocking on. Her hand, hairline, between her eyes and neck just look dirty. I wouldn’t buy that if she paid me!! 🤮🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yet more undeclared ads (keep reporting Belters).

Can buy herself a pair of designer sandals and all Pob's bribes but can't fork out for F1's bedroom. 🤬

View attachment 2887846View attachment 2887847View attachment 2887848
The size of that kid. He's a right old bloater
---
Remember the change 4 life advert of the plasticine man with a tyre around his tummy? She’s as deep as she is wide 🤣 size 10 hun 💁🏼‍♀️
bleeping 10 x 10 , more like 😃😃😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has spoken about Blondie again 😂 Chazza I can assure you, no one fancies your man 😂
The woman was probably taking the piss out of him but of course chazza thinks every fucker fancies old tanned up, bloated face matt 🥱

I bet they had a massive row this morning as he kept it on his story and she woke up, reading tattle for receipts.

Matt gives me nightmares. He reminds me of salad fingers for some reason 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.