Charlotte Dawson #42 Her vile behaviour is totally sick. Pob's drinking her breastmilk & picking his dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Belters for my new thread title suggestion. 😘

The last thread was full of gurning, tit-jiggling, force-feeding Jude c/o the help of the She Devil, who really needs to shave her forehead and Pob's notable absence.

The Bellehblaster scam is in full throttle with her squeezing herself into a size 10 dress and now she's claiming that she's a size 12. The drinking of alcohol has notched right up and she's lost her rag a few times about trolls. She is honestly beyond crazy at this point.

The bunions are getting as big as her lies and hopefully F1 will get his room soon but highly unlikely. It's all a complete shitshow tbh.

You can find a full, detailed recap in Wiki 18/19.

Carry on Belters. πŸ’—

Previous thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Audio evidence that F1 did indeed see Pob "picking his willy". These two children are being failed spectacularly by these two disgusting cunts.

If F1 sees his father playing with his dick and Chazza finds this ok to post, then WTF is going on in that house that we don't see?

WHERE ARE SOCIAL SERVICES?

---
YOU ARE NOT A SIZE 12 YOU SCAMMING PAN-FACED bleep. STOP LYING YOU ALCOHOLIC witch.

Screenshot_20240226-181648~2.png
Screenshot_20240226-175123~2.png

---
Screenshot_20240224-175836.png

---
LAY OFF THE FILTERS! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Link for the ASA. The more reports submitted the better.

---
Hideous, gold-digging, soulless, drunk heathens.

Rotten to the core. The photoshopping is beyond ridiculous. 🀒

charlottedawsy_1708986279414.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She having a laugh with those prices on Vinted? Designer yes but she won't get that for them. And how can the gold dress be new with tags but wore it to Sexy Fish in Manchester? So she went out in a dress, most probably gifted, still with the tags attached so she could then sell at a ridiculous price. Ok den. Scratter.

pz_1708988399993.png
pz_1708988417430.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She having a laugh with those prices on Vinted? Designer yes but she won't get that for them. And how can the gold dress be new with tags but wore it to Sexy Fish in Manchester? So she went out in a dress, most probably gifted, still with the tags attached so she could then sell at a ridiculous price. Ok den. Scratter.

View attachment 2782439View attachment 2782440
I couldn't even sell a brand new Micheal kors bag for 100 even tho it cost me over 300🀣🀣 good luck Chazza

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ffs STOP saying tittybangers you bleeping stupid twit. It really isn't funny at all.
I hate, absolutely hate, the way she talks about her breasts. It's vile and demeaning to us women every time she says either udders or tittybangers.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Fake. No way after 4 weeks would your droopy overhang just disappear completely. Tummy tuck yes. Chazza's awful diet no.

Screenshot_20240226_235036_InsMate.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
She must be laughing her head off at all the mugs falling for all her lies and sending her money. It's shocking what she gets away with and disgusting that she has no qualms about pushing the quick weight loss narrative which causes so much misery and mental health issues for so many. 😑

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Ffs STOP saying tittybangers you bleeping stupid twit. It really isn't funny at all.
I hate, absolutely hate, the way she talks about her breasts. It's vile and demeaning to us women every time she says either udders or tittybangers.
She's just so thick - no a braincell in that head of hers - she says the same things over and over again and has done for decades, it's the same with her ads too - she is just a parrot, parroting the only words she knows!

And no Charlotte, you never look like your dad in drag you look like your ugly bleep of a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She must be laughing her head off at all the mugs falling for all her lies and sending her money. It's shocking what she gets away with and disgusting that she has no qualms about pushing the quick weight loss narrative which causes so much misery and mental health issues for so many. 😑
As someone who has had weight issues all of their adult life I find it absolutely vile and disgusting. Absolutely ANYTHING to make a quick buck!! I suppose you have to flog cheap shite when you’ve no talent whatsoever. Any money you make has other peoples hard earned blood on your hands. Sickening πŸ˜–

Reactions: 20
I have just tried google lens on that photo and I’m almost certain it’s a stick photo from a Spanish tummy tuck website

• Wow
Reactions: 32
When you think surely someone can’t get any lazier.. got someone round to take a bleeping ponytail out. Chazza to prove the trolly wollys wrong do a video of you stepping on the scales and the numbers going up x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Knickers are under the apron in the first pic and over it on the second.
It’s still there; just under the fabric.
Same tattoo on both so it is the same person
Definitely a lie about 4 weeks though as that's impossible! πŸ’―

Reactions: 10
Off topic but just seen this on tiktok. She really needs to take note! She wont though because she doesn't give a tit and puts her kids out there for all sorts of weirdos to look at daily. Scumbag.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.