Charlotte Dawson #4 The diet plan is another scam, just like her tango tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate it when people say they their baby is ‘flirting’. Stop sexualising your baby for fucks sake. ‘He likes his blondes’ 🤮
I think he’s just desperately looking for someone to pay him some proper attention, his parents certainly don’t

• Sad
Reactions: 17
He’s just being a baby, nosey!
Put the bleeping camera down, people are trying to eat in peace 😬

Reactions: 21
I hate it when people say they their baby is ‘flirting’. Stop sexualising your baby for fucks sake. ‘He likes his blondes’ 🤮
I couldn't believe what I was hearing ! He's a curious 1 year old ...why is she encouraging him to kiss strangers ? He's not a spaniel that needs stroking, he's a little boy who is being encouraged to be over familar with strangers! Poor little bugger he must be soo bloody confused..

and And I agree the DJ had that look on her face ' it's gone midnight why is that baby in here ' 🙄

Reactions: 25
I actually think they cant be alone and settled together. Always have to be with people, always drinking it's like filling a void in their relationship.

Matt never looks smart, always wearing a tacky shirt and those bleeping trainers
This!
Even Ken Doll has a tux!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also Is it me or did that DJ really look like she didn’t want that baby around her 🥴 why do they keep taking him up to people to kiss. Not everyone wants to kiss and play with babies.
Why does she not understand that not everyone likes other peoples kids 🤷‍♀️ That DJ was probably thinking‘alright I’ve had enough of your kid in my face I’m trying to work for god’s sake’

Reactions: 19
Charlotte Dawson #5 Imagine taking your son abroad and just getting off your face, he's seen the sitter more than you two, you're both an utter disgrace.

So yet another night out and Noah nowhere to be seen, and now hanging about with that other no mark dean gaffney

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The irony that Charlotte Dawson appears under the sub forum of “parenting instagrammers” on here!
she is to parenting what Julian Clary is to rugby league 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
The irony that Charlotte Dawson appears under the sub forum of “parenting instagrammers” on here!
she is to parenting what Julian Clary is to rugby league 🤦🏻‍♀️
She needs to be in the influencers category on here

Stupid cow thinks it’s funny , Noah trying to drink beer

Really

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
She needs to be in the influencers category on here

Stupid cow thinks it’s funny , Noah trying to drink beer

Really
It’s almost 10pm Dubai time and he’s there in a baby grow while they’re drinking. What the actual duck? It’s the chavviest thing and they don’t even give a toss how bleeping awful they look.

They must’ve ran out of people they can palm him off too so they’re just taking him with them on the piss now😡

• Sad
  • Angry
It’s almost 10pm Dubai time and he’s there in a baby grow while they’re drinking. What the actual duck? It’s the chavviest thing and they don’t even give a toss how bleeping awful they look.

They must’ve ran out of people they can palm him off too so they’re just taking him with them on the piss now😡
I wonder how Tracy must feel.
If I was seeing one of my grandchildren being toted about by drunken parents at all times while on holiday I’d be horrified and awaiting them on their return to give them the mother of all bollockings.

Reactions: 11
Latching on to Dean Gaffney now just like the Wards. Doesn’t it surprise people what all these have in common and they are friends. Coke heads!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

This 100% it’s just sad really

Reactions: 5
Matts latest story when the camera pans round to her n she puts her hands up n goes "Wayyyyyyyyy 🙌🏼" n he scans past her n she looks proper awkward hahahahahahhaahha! 🤣

What a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder how Tracy must feel.
If I was seeing one of my grandchildren being toted about by drunken parents at all times while on holiday I’d be horrified and awaiting them on their return to give them the mother of all bollockings.
From what I’ve read on here’s she’s quite partial to a drink or 10 so probably doesn’t think it’s a problem

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't care how many times she says "there only messing" when Matt goes to give him a drink, we know off camera they let him have it.

That's the 2nd time on this holiday Matt has done that. It's pretty apparent that they let him have a drink by Noah's reaction to it, he acts like it's normal and goes to drink it .They are a vile vile couple.

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.