Charlotte Dawson #4 The diet plan is another scam, just like her tango tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love a 3 week family holiday in the sun right now (but you know, work gets in the way) Spending time with my son, taking him to lots of fun places, new experiences, playing and learning new cultures. Absolute state of this family.
At least he will be too young to remember the holiday that mummy and daddy got drunk every night and he got palmed off to every Tom, dick and Harry.

Reactions: 14
Why is Matt always carrying this thing about? He's been seen on a lot of stories with it in his hands. It keeps giving me school project vibes, has he got lined paper and pencils in there I wonder. Or a colouring book for himself. 🤔🤣😁
Because he’s a twit! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is Matt always carrying this thing about? He's been seen on a lot of stories with it in his hands. It keeps giving me school project vibes, has he got lined paper and pencils in there I wonder. Or a colouring book for himself. 🤔🤣😁
I just laughed out loud at this

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The grid post she's put on how it started vs how it ended i just can't ger over it at all, balancing shots on her head? She's a mother ffs, I'm all for going out and having a laugh but they went back to hotel after that, she's posted herself drinking all night and matt too, how can they confidently look after a baby that she open broadcasts still sleeps in the same bed as them? Feel sorry for Noah, might aswel have booked themselves on 18 to 30 in benidorm for amount of drinking they are doing x

Reactions: 19
They are absolutely disgusting. Poor little Noah in his pyjamas, while those two arseholes use him as a prop to try and befriend the DJ. Who by the way is clearly thinking ‘what the duck is this little baby doing here?’ I cringed so hard.

How they can think this is okay, to such an extent that they advertise their neglectful parenting on social media?! What a pair of dicks.

Reactions: 27
Searched for her on here after watching those horrendous stories last night. Honestly was speechless at the state of those tacky chavs making a show of themselves. Frig help anyone else in that restaurant, I'd have got up and walked out. Paying good money for that bleeping GBH to the ears bunch of scumbags! Did anyone else notice him trying to cop a feel of her mate's chest, in the white dress? It was on his stories last night? Sleazy creature! Also what is with that stupid bag/pouch he's always pictured with? Maybe contains his 'sniff'...
As for that poor baby, Jesus, I've no words. I've a 3 year old and wouldn't even dream of leaving him with strangers to go out and get tanked up. Two fake, all for show chavs, vile the pair of them!
You could see other diners giving her party the Death Stare! They are the sort of table where if they came and sat near me I’d ask to move. They honestly made it look like Benidorm… and I like a night out and a party but come on..

Reactions: 13
‘I could watch him all day’
Yeah but you don’t though do you?? You’d rather go out getting on it with fkn Lego head and his handbag leaving him with god knows who.. fkn angin the pair of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I can’t stand the way she lets that baby put his whole hand and fingers in her mouth and just goes about her day like dose she not understand what he’s doing it’s not normal

Reactions: 4
Charlotte Dawson #5 The Dubai Diaries: Hangover, make up, photos, ads, eat chips, dunk kid in pool, get pissed, repeat...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought he was holding her bag 😂🤦🏻‍♀️Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also Is it me or did that DJ really look like she didn’t want that baby around her 🥴 why do they keep taking him up to people to kiss. Not everyone wants to kiss and play with babies.

Reactions: 27
I hate it when people say they their baby is ‘flirting’. Stop sexualising your baby for fucks sake. ‘He likes his blondes’ 🤮

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.