Charlotte Dawson #34 Don't waste time on Tattlers, be a mother - that's what matters.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @plattyjoobs for our new thread title! šŸ˜˜

For a recap of the previous thread, you can find highlights in Wiki 12. Chazza has started to expose a few Belters and has it in her head she will find whoever reported her to Social Services. Our new thread title couldn't be more appropriate at this moment in time!

Carry on Belters! šŸ’—

Previous thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Can't believe she has doxxed someone else? I don't understand what she thinks she is achieving and how does she even know she's getting the right people?

Mod edit, all stop giving attention to doxxing accounts and feeding it with the attention. Ignore. Talk about the public figure.

Don't post anything that outs yourself and report if you see anyone doing this. Some have posted enough on the chat thread in the last few days to make it very easy to find.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Chazza won't be laughing at him when he whacks Jude around the head one day! That child has no discipline whatsoever.

---
Can't believe she has doxxed someone else? I don't understand what she thinks she is achieving and how does she even know she's getting the right people?
It's honestly ridiculous.

Reactions: 26
2 nil to chazza ..what the duck does she think this is. Its her children's safety we are concerned about but it's all one big game to her. She needs to grow up and good Lord make sure that child doesn't have that hockey stick to hand beside poor jude .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
So Chazza had a dream that 'Matthew ran off with another woman'.

Nobody in their right mind would want him. šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 28
DOXING again chazza you stupid bleep!! Is she really that thick!!
you are not 1 step closer to finding out who called SS as it is not a tattler or a troll itā€™s someone closer to home!!

Reactions: 41
Just have to vent here.... The difference between her and her kids, their routine etc is years away from how Danielle Armstrong is with her girls. I think little bub is a few weeks older than Judeh, but the difference is just astounding. I can't even hate follow Chazza anymore, it's giving me too much anxiety for those poor little darlings.

Reactions: 27
Watch out Belters sheā€™s coming for ya! šŸ˜‚

At the end of the day we only discuss what SHE posts. None of us needed to witness the Bum Hole video or listen to Pob sexualising their newborn but it all got posted.

Iā€™m not the SS informant. Itā€™s someone (as others have said) who is close, someone in her inner circle - friend, neighbor, family member. They know/see far more than we do.

If Iā€™m called out for saying her parenting practices need work then so be it but itā€™s hard to be shown (by her) a new baby perched on a worktop, a new baby in bed with her, a toddler, pillows and blankets. Those awful stairs in her house with no stair gates top or bottom. I really do think she needs some assistance before an accident happens. Sheā€™s been very very lucky up to now.

As for constantly showing the childrenā€™s faces (and bodies) online is she not aware of the so called Dark Web where apparently they manipulate photos into to god knows what and share round the world for perverts? How can she possibly think itā€™s ok to share their precious family moments? At least block out their little faces and donā€™t show stages of undress or nudity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
What does she even mean another troll bites the dust?? How Charlotte please explain?

You think your going to bring down your tattle thread and we are all going to go into hiding shaking terrified of our instagram username being posted.

Thanks for sending more of your insta viewers over to tattle so they can see the REAL you!

Only thing your successfully unmasking hun is yourself!!

Make sure and read the wiki while your here guys! Itā€™s a real eye opener šŸ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 50
What does she even mean another troll bites the dust?? How Charlotte please explain?

An ā€˜unmaskedā€™ post? You think your going to bring down your tattle thread and we are all going to go into hiding shaking terrified of our instagram username being posted.

Thanks for sending more of your insta viewers over to tattle so they can see the REAL you!

Only thing your successfully unmasking hun is yourself!!

Make sure and read the wiki while your here guys! Itā€™s a real eye opener šŸ˜˜
Exactly. What has she done? What? Found the name of someone that thinks she an ass.oooooeeee. because all it does is show her as a bully.defensive.
And this is to attempt to manipulate and intimidate.
How is putting someone private details winning.its doing nothing but cause harm to someone posting on an private forum. About things, SHE DOES NOT keep private.
So who is the prick here.
This woman isn't standing in her bushes and reporting it online. People are talking ONLY ON WHAT SHE posts.
That have people so appalled that she has ss onto her is not pur fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Iā€™m ready for the if thatā€™s what she is trying to do to all belters ! Canā€™t wait to call her sheep out and highlight the thickos to her atrocious parenting! My money is on the old cleaner thatā€™s called SS ā€¦ never seen her again ( unless sheā€™s locked away in Pobs room )
---
Did we ever get who was the spy on tattle then ? Was it Rose !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She clearly has no idea Betty Brooks was a famous actress. Jessssus.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is like a child. Charlotte running in and saying someone on tattle said I did this or that.

ā€˜Well Charlotte did you do this or that?ā€™

ā€˜Yes but they shouldnā€™t be saying I did this or that!ā€™

No one here is a troll! Weā€™re all just commenting our opinion on what she CHOOSES to put on a public platform!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The only reason sheā€™s obsessed with outing a ā€œtrollā€ is the fact she knows full well the ss call has come from someone closer to home so sheā€™s having to deflect. We can all see thru you chazza I mean the first thing social do is ask where your children sleepā€¦..Noah hasnā€™t even got a bedroom YOURE A DISGRACE

Reactions: 39
Exactly itā€™s all diversion smoke and mirrors, but Iā€™d guess itā€™s not even intentional on her part - itā€™s never her fault / she does nothing wrongā€¦.
Who is the unmasked person? I mean they can rock on and waste their time, making duff connections šŸ™„šŸ¤£ I got thrown as Alex Ldn Light account follows them, but sheā€™s in no way linked with Charlotte as way back Alex called out the Belly Blaster diet and then Charlotte set her followers onto her and Pob made some body shaming comment if I recall (itā€™s all defo in the wiki too)

Reactions: 25
This is literally a gossip site..

What is she going to do if she finds out the person reporting her to SS is someone from matts family, Noahā€™s nursery or even someone from her side of the family. Is she going to out and doxx them??

It could be matts family as the videos the other day with his family they were NOT impressed with her at all and will be concerned about the safety of the kids, Iā€™d be concerned if my family member had young kids and was always out drinking, they didnā€™t eat properly or had a routine and had friends who act how theirs do (example showing there arse to the kidsā€¦. Or talking about 10wk babies shagging).
But could easily be Noahā€™s nursery if heā€™s coming in all the time tired as had no sleep and poor diet, acting up and aggressive to other kids because heā€™s not disciplined at home or he could even just be repeating things from home that they find concerning.

Attachments

• Heart
Iā€™m confused, what proof does she have that the instagram account is Betty? If only she put half as much effort into parentingā€¦

Reactions: 35
This is literally a gossip site..

What is she going to do if she finds out the person reporting her to SS is someone from matts family, Noahā€™s nursery or even someone from her side of the family. Is she going to out and doxx them??

It could be matts family as the videos the other day with his family they were NOT impressed with her at all and will be concerned about the safety of the kids, Iā€™d be concerned if my family member had young kids and was always out drinking, they didnā€™t eat properly or had a routine and had friends who act how theirs do (example showing there arse to the kidsā€¦. Or talking about 10wk babies shagging).
But could easily be Noahā€™s nursery if heā€™s coming in all the time tired as had no sleep and poor diet, acting up and aggressive to other kids because heā€™s not disciplined at home or he could even just be repeating things from home that they find concerning.
Sheā€™s being a petty bleep miss brooks,well done for taking it as a pinch of salt.
Chazza is playing with fire,tempted to put her full address on here and her mothers see how she handles that one,of course I wouldnā€™t because unlike her Iā€™m not a witch hunter like that knob.
As you said were a gossipy lot of people who have a right to say what we want.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.