Charlotte Dawson #26 Showing her clam not giving a damn but looking more like the Hunchback of Instagram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to tell you this, but in the first one she has used a slimming filter, a beauty filter AND the face tune app and the second one she has just used a beauty filter and a slimming filter!

She never doesn't use a filter. That's why her tan application stuff is all pre-recorded videos, she was being called out for using filters and not showing the true product. Now she still doesn't but she pre-records it and uploads without the filter name on the top.
The power of filters eh Smelly? πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20230528-190626~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The power of filters eh Smelly? πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2201952
The woman is an absolute joke! She must be absolutely scraping the barrel financially too.

BTW that Caesar salad is not remotely healthy! It's dripping in the parmesan dressing topped with more parmesan, fried bread croutons and if it has breaded chicken it will be fried. Sod the diabetes, she's en route to a hypertension, high cholesterol and a very serious heart attack.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The woman is an absolute joke! She must be absolutely scraping the barrel financially too.

BTW that Caesar salad is not remotely healthy! It's dripping in the parmesan dressing topped with more parmesan, fried bread croutons and if it has breaded chicken it will be fried. Sod the diabetes, she's en route to a hypertension, high cholesterol and a very serious heart attack.
Absolutely this! She'll go the same way as Les did. She's an idiot. πŸ’―

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely this! She'll go the same way as Les did. She's an idiot. πŸ’―
Give me strength! Yet another boring make-up tutorial on how to use her nasty make-up (with a filter) for that ultimate 1980's vibe, complete with brown lip liner, two matt lipsticks and a gloss!

Don't forget to cut your lashes for that ultimate cheap n chavvy Dawsy look!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Give me strength! Yet another boring make-up tutorial on how to use her nasty make-up (with a filter) for that ultimate 1980's vibe, complete with brown lip liner, two matt lipsticks and a gloss!

Don't forget to cut your lashes for that ultimate cheap n chavvy Dawsy look!
Haha I just said that on Fakey’s thread 🀣🀣🀣 honestly give me bleeping strength with these pair of absolute idiots!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She seems to eat grossly cause she thinks it's funny. The salad looks like a step up for once - the coke is possibly Coke Zero.
I think it’s zero too. I can only drink full sugar coke so have to watch out for the different colours on the cans πŸ₯€

Reactions: 7
Wiki Ref: 28/05/23
1) In bed watching TV - Noah looks shattered.
2) Filming baby moving with no bottoms on.
3) Pob filming her whilst laughing gormlessly.

Reactions: 4
Us trolls are idiots but mentions us all the time. HEY CHAZZA πŸ‘‹ πŸ‘‹
Its pot kettle black with these idiots reading their own tattle threads, they say to people β€œunfollow if you don’t like it” well Tattle can be petty too so If you don’t like it don’t read it πŸ‘‹πŸ€ͺ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she not realise how grotesque she looks when she’s filming herself lying on her back slobbing out? It’s an awful angle. Chins for days.

• Haha
Us trolls are idiots but mentions us all the time. HEY CHAZZA πŸ‘‹ πŸ‘‹
Hi Charlotte!

While we have your attention...

Your make-up is tit, your tutorials are tit, your tan's nasty, your dress sense is cheap and ghastly.

For someone who had the cheek to put out a diet scam you have no idea about nutrition or being healthy. You're heading for serious health issues very soon. Still I suppose it will make you feel close to your dad eh? - Oh and show some bloody respect and visit his grave!

Get Noah a proper kids bedroom, not that free, beige boring hotel room that he'll never want to sleep in - put your child's needs over the freebie for once!

When's your next social services visit?πŸ˜‚

Please remember there will be other people on your flight tomorrow, none of whom want to hear your gob or see your child.

Hasta la vista skanky!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If you dad passed away in his 60s, surely you’d take your diet and lifestyle a bit more seriously. My papa (grandfather) died at 64 from a heart attack and my dad is very good with his diet, eats lots of fish, goes for a long walk everyday. he’s now 72 and very healthy.
She really is cretinous.

• Heart
If you dad passed away in his 60s, surely you’d take your diet and lifestyle a bit more seriously. My papa (grandfather) died at 64 from a heart attack and my dad is very good with his diet, eats lots of fish, goes for a long walk everyday. he’s now 72 and very healthy.
She really is cretinous.
Wooahhh there !! . Shes doing her best dont forgetπŸ™„.
I think the way she scoffs and acts makes her more appealing (relatable) to the chavs that follow her!! #getafuckinjob

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it just my dodgy eyes or is her filter shaking when she’s rubbing in her bozo the clown blush?

Reactions: 9
SO, POB HAS BEEN ON A HEALTH KICK. 150 DAYS SOBER! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

THAT, BELTERS, WOULD TAKE US BACK TO:-

THURSDAY, 29th DECEMBER 2022!!

Chazza talking to Pob: "What, you on a health kick? 150 days sober. Are you going to go back drinking or not? Even though all these 'NASTY TROLLZ' think we drink and we DON'T LOL".

But anyway, I am not wasting my time talking about 'them' twats.

YOU JUST DID CHAZZA! 🀑

Oh dear, Chazza's FUMING!!! I'm surprised she didn't give herself a black eye with that make-up sponge!

Let us all think back to the 29th December 2022 Belters!!! Sober for 150 days? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

bleeping clowns! πŸ€ͺ πŸ·πŸ·β„β„ πŸ€ͺ

So Pob has been sober before New Year's Eve and was completely sober when he filmed his mate Darren opening up his hole in front of young kids in a public bar, one of the minors being his own son Noah! Perfectly normal behaviour then Pob and Chazza? 🀬

Get in the bleeping bin you child neglecting cunts. Get in the bleeping bin.

Dumb and Dumber! 🀑🀑

Screenshot_20230528-213343~2.png

Calm down Chazza, you might get Liabetes!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
SO, POB HAS BEEN ON A HEALTH KICK. 150 DAYS SOBER! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

THAT, BELTERS, WOULD TAKE US BACK TO:-

THURSDAY, 29th DECEMBER 2022!!

Chazza talking to Pob: "What, you on a health kick? 150 days sober. Are you going to go back drinking or not? Even though all these 'NASTY TROLLZ' think we drink and we DON'T LOL".

But anyway, I am not wasting my time talking about 'them' twats.

YOU JUST DID CHAZZA! 🀑

Oh dear, Chazza's FUMING!!! I'm surprised she didn't give herself a black eye with that make-up sponge!

Let us all think back to the 29th December 2022 Belters!!! Sober for 150 days? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

bleeping clowns! πŸ€ͺ πŸ·πŸ·β„β„ πŸ€ͺ

So Pob has been sober before New Year's Eve and was completely sober when he filmed his mate Darren opening up his hole in front of young kids in a public bar, one of the minors being his own son Noah! Perfectly normal behaviour then Pob and Chazza? 🀬

Get in the bleeping bin you child neglecting cunts. Get in the bleeping bin.

Dumb and Dumber! 🀑🀑

View attachment 2202370

Calm down Chazza, you might get Liabetes!!

View attachment 2202375

*Furiously tries to contour her triple chins...

She's a bit too arsed for someone who doesn't care.

Hi Charlotte πŸ˜πŸ‘‹πŸΌ

No wonder she calls the concealer "chuff off" she wishes her multiple chins would.

#noseccoπŸ€₯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Furiously tries to contour her triple chins...
I'm still trying to get over the claim Pob's been sober since before New Year's Eve!!!! "We don't even drink!!!!" I'm pouring myself a stiff gin and tonic. Nearly pissed myself!!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This is comedy gold this one. Chazza should read the Wiki for the amount of receipts we have!

I'm thinking of running a poll next thread.

"Do you believe Pob's been sober for 150 days!!"

bleeping hell!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.