Charlotte Dawson #26 Showing her clam not giving a damn but looking more like the Hunchback of Instagram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wiki Ref: 26/05/23
Noah putting his head under water.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Do ya fink I'm sexeh Matthew? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Charlotte Dawson summed up in one photo! πŸ˜‚
Over weight, chip hanging out her mouth, greasy hair, bleeping miserable faced slob! The discarded coke can is a apt touch! (let's not get to the state of her room!)

1685288986119.png

Classless and vile too...

1685289056942.png

1685289083041.png

• Sick
Reactions: 15
It's true she never takes her son out on her own.
I find that so odd. I take my child out every week on my own numerous times. She can't handle her child by herself.
Imagine what she’s going to be like with a toddler and a newborn she will defo have help

Reactions: 10
How is she not embarrassed filtering herself like that 😭😭😭
Coz she's the same as the rest of them, skanky price and big lozza etc, filter duck out their photos and their thick, deluded fans think that's the real them! In reality they look like fat piles of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wiki Ref: 27/05/23
"Oh look, daddy's having a wee". πŸ™„

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Wiki Ref: 27/05/23
Noah clearly running to grandad but Matt intervenes!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How is she not embarrassed filtering herself like that 😭😭😭
I hate to tell you this, but in the first one she has used a slimming filter, a beauty filter AND the face tune app and the second one she has just used a beauty filter and a slimming filter!

She never doesn't use a filter. That's why her tan application stuff is all pre-recorded videos, she was being called out for using filters and not showing the true product. Now she still doesn't but she pre-records it and uploads without the filter name on the top.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Dear God, snaggle-toothed harridan of the 17th floor of a tower-block ; all sky dish and stolen catalogue gear on the balcony πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€πŸ’€

" when the filters off"

She looks like an old tart from that old Benidorm comedy seriesπŸ˜†
1685288986119.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Dear God, snaggle-toothed harridan of the 17th floor of a tower-block ; all sky dish and stolen catalogue gear on the balcony πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€πŸ’€

" when the filters off"View attachment 2201899
As if she ate the untouched salad placed purposely in front of her and good god that looks like a big gut now! Not a nicely rounded baby bump she had with the quality street toffee wrapper on, im thinking it’s possible she had got underwear on when showing Noah the bump moving earlier 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 6

" when the filters off"

She looks like an old tart from that old Benidorm comedy seriesπŸ˜†View attachment 2201899
She doesn’t look pregnant at all. That just looks like a fat belleh. She’s an absolute munter though, that face would make you gag.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20230528-190253.png

Looks like what I'd imagine a sleep paralysis demon to look like πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

bleeping hideous creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.