Charlotte Dawson #26 Showing her clam not giving a damn but looking more like the Hunchback of Instagram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still trying to get over the claim Pob's been sober since before New Year's Eve!!!! "We don't even drink!!!!" I'm pouring myself a stiff gin and tonic. Nearly pissed myself!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This is comedy gold this one. Chazza should read the Wiki for the amount of receipts we have!

I'm thinking of running a poll next thread.

"Do you believe Pob's been sober for 150 days!!"

bleeping hell!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
OMG ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Do the poll or bring on Jezza ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m only on this thread about a week or two and there is absolutely no way he wasnโ€™t drinking for 150 days ๐Ÿคฃ the wiki and receipts are still fresh in my memory (unfortunately) so he wasnโ€™t drinking at the gender reveal wedding last week dressed like a head in matching baby blue dancing with the bridesmaids and a tit load of drink on their table ๐Ÿคฃ This thread is comedy gold ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The woman is an absolute joke! She must be absolutely scraping the barrel financially too.

BTW that Caesar salad is not remotely healthy! It's dripping in the parmesan dressing topped with more parmesan, fried bread croutons and if it has breaded chicken it will be fried. Sod the diabetes, she's en route to a hypertension, high cholesterol and a very serious heart attack.

Cannit whack a Caesar salad though once in a while mind! She's definitely one of them women that eats for a street when pregnant! She's grim

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Whoโ€™s he trying to kid 150 days sober,lying bleep weโ€™ve all seen the pictures

• Haha
Gromit called, Wallace wants his teeth back.

Matt knew what he was doing posting this ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ she will be apoplectic with rage ๐Ÿคฃ
She is putrid. Matt must be repulsed by her surely?? Climbing into bed with a lump of lard every night. And trying to pretend thatโ€™s all baby bump, last time I checked a baby bump doesnโ€™t go all the way around you.

• Haha
She is putrid. Matt must be repulsed by her surely?? Climbing into bed with a lump of lard every night. And trying to pretend thatโ€™s all baby bump, last time I checked a baby bump doesnโ€™t go all the way around you.
I donโ€™t think they share a bed only when hes coked off or drunk off his face. I donโ€™t believe for a second that they share a bed at all and she sleeps on her own with Noah.

Reactions: 12
He bleeping hates her, you can tell by the way he looks at her and their photos together where he's barely touching her. If they didn't have a kid he'd have done a runner a long time ago

Reactions: 13
I'm still trying to get over the claim Pob's been sober since before New Year's Eve!!!! "We don't even drink!!!!" I'm pouring myself a stiff gin and tonic. Nearly pissed myself!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This is comedy gold this one. Chazza should read the Wiki for the amount of receipts we have!

I'm thinking of running a poll next thread.

"Do you believe Pob's been sober for 150 days!!"

bleeping hell!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
No, because he was clearly glassy eyed in her stories from the hotel after the wedding last week. Drunk or high?

Reactions: 12
It's a shame frankly that they appear to have had a baby to save the relationship. Band aid babies are never a good idea. I think they both love Noah more than each other.

Reactions: 16
It's a shame frankly that they appear to have had a baby to save the relationship. Band aid babies are never a good idea. I think they both love Noah more than each other.
And it's so obvious it's a band aid baby too. She is trying to recreate back when Noah was born and at that time their relationship probably improved a lot. They were in lockdown and she couldn't go out or tell many lies, so for a time he could breathe easy for the first time in their relationship and trust her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
One of my friends has 2 kids and been married for 12 years. She said having children really tested their relationship which is very strong, so how people in an unhappy relationship think adding children to the mix is beyond me.

• Heart
Although an improvement on chocolate pastries/pancakes, it's still beige. This boy should be eating the rainbow. Weetabix with some berries for breakfast, low salt hummus with red and yellow peppers, carrot sticks and cucumber slices makes a nice lunch/snack. Veggie chilli with brown pitta for dinner. It's really not difficult at all.

She's ruined that boy already. He will never eat a decent diet as she has not instilled good eating habits in him. The fact that pob clearly does his own thing with food and doesn't eat what they do (even when out for meals) speak volumes as to how bad Charlotte and Noah's diet is.

1685352711690.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.