Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jayne2240

VIP Member
There’s quite a lot of threads I’m part of on here, and to be honest very few have taken the queens death and made it about them and I’ve been pleasantly surprised. There have only been 2 that have that I’ve seen, and this tosser is one of them. “He’ll be making you giggle up there!” And taking the queens death as an opportunity to post photos of yourself & mention your dead formerly famous father? It’s sick and it’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s done this 100 percent , I don’t believe anything else
So she's going to call the police and say what exactly? There's been two messages and a new account opened with pobs tattle name? Silly cow, she aint calling no one. :rolleyes:

Chazza: "Police, is that you? - Someone has opened a new instagram account with my prostitute shagging boyfriends, tattle nickname. I want you to arrest them immediately!!"

Police: "What crime have they committed?"

Chazza: "None, the account exists and another account posted comments that I didn't like"

Police: " Oh do fuck off you silly insta-twat. We have better things to do with our time like dance at pride parades!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

littlepup

VIP Member
Anyone else find it odd that chaz now suddenly has an interest in the royals? I get it’s because the queen has passed but I definitely think she’s only ‘interested’ and posting so much about her death simply because daddy met the queen that ONE time and she had to google to find the photo. If her DEAD dad didn’t meet the queen she wouldn’t give a shit. She probably thinks she’s part of the royal family now the div 🤦🏽‍♀️
Anything for relevance. She’s irrelevant but scrapes a living by putting herself front and centre into anything she can, mostly by attaching herself to her Dad’s achievements. She’s got no more to do with the Queen than you or I but she’s made a story off the back of her Dad and a picture of herself that doesn’t even show HRH for self importance!!
The sycophants in her comments “Oh Char, she loved your Dad” just encourage her.

Notice every time there’s a camera Chazza has to put herself in the middle, be loud and attention seeking, do a stupid dance or make a face, she has nothing else to offer. She’s thick as shit, not that attractive, can’t sing, dance, act and isn’t funny. By all accounts she’s not even a nice person. She thrives off attention but has no way to get it other than making a spectacle of herself or her Dad.
Curlers in her hair at the airport? Just to let everyone know she’s doing something super important and glam as soon as she lands, no time to do her hair because she’s so busy. It’s sad, desperate, distasteful and lacks class. What a waste of life to be constantly clawing for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

fimfim

Chatty Member
From geordie shore and showing her vadge to trying to make it all about her instead of Her Madge

• Haha
  • Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
How on earth has she managed to make the queens death about les fukin dawson. Seek help you absolute freak

redball00n

VIP Member
Is she serious tagging Ed Sheeran in her latest post because Noah pointed at the sky 😂😂😂 Get a fucking grip. “Our mini Ed” ffs hahahahahaha she is one sad pathetic desperate individual. Ed Sheeran’s got better things to do Charlotte love, like performing sell out shows to thousands of people and spending time with his daughters (who he keeps completely private by the way) - I highly doubt he is sitting on his phone trawling through Instagram all day watching your crap pointless video.

• Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
She can’t believe Noah said Grandad 😂😂 I can believe it, that’s all he’s fucking heard since he came out the womb

• Haha
Reactions: 26

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
She literally has to mention her DEAD dad every 5 seconds to actually try and stay in the public eye. Maybe if she shut up about her DEAD dad for 5 mins she would be in the public eye for NEGLECTING her son. Can’t believe she actually googled her DEAD dad with the queen just to make it about herself. Lowest of low, trace should’ve swallowed this twat.

• Wow
  • Haha

patrat33444

I’ve been lurking this thread for a while and wow what an eye opener. I used to really like Charlotte on Instagram I honestly thought it was so refreshing that she was normal body size and not stick thin like every other influencer , I’m all for body positivity but after all the belly blaster stuff I’ve gone right off her and all I’ll say is it’s amazing how things have become more apparent about “oor chazza” through reading these threads - I started reading around the time she was on the Dubai holiday , but I remember seeing her stories on Noah’s 1st birthday and thinking this just doesn’t sit well for a child’s birthday party where everyone was getting pissed , it’s all been downhill from there! 🤧
I found this thread because I googled chazzas belly blasters reviews and this was the first result that appeared 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thanks for the votes! Let's start off this new thread with my favourite moments - Pob looking like Max Headroom at the wedding, the drug bag hanging off her mate's foot in the hotel room, Pob smirking broadly because she had crashed and of course the epic scooter footage!!!! 💗
Polish_20220829_235625777.jpg

charlottedawsy_1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Chazza’s kid laughs so she’s definitely a good mum🙄🙄

Fuck right off. The kids never been fed a decent meal, gets dragged to parties at all hours where he gets injured and ends up in hospital, is encouraged to kiss and interact with a fucking cardboard cut out of a man he’s never met, has his right to privacy violated multiple times on a daily basis. The list of reasons why you are a LOUSY mother is fucking endless.

Am I the only person who doesn’t get what’s funny about Noah pointing up to the sky to that song? Fucking boring!!! He’s so under developed and behind its fucking worrying!!!!!
It’s like when he potters about the living room putting his feet in their shoes or looking at himself in the mirror and she’s like ‘wow what a character he is’ uhmm, not really? He’s literally doing what all little toddlers do?🙄

• Heart

Krm2011

VIP Member
How many celebrities had the queen met though? Not really relevant is he Charlotte you limelight seeking ugly cunt!

Sorry I just really hate her. She disgusts me so much.

• Heart

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Sorry to turn it into mumsnet again... can anyone remember when she put the story on of Noah with the hand foot and mouth rash, just with him being at a party and being encouraged to kiss other babies. I know its not deadly but just doesn't sit right with me xx
This was Tuesday she announced Noah had HFM..

282762BB-FA14-4F20-800A-6F54EDAC62FE.jpeg

and she’s had him out Saturday and Sunday mixing with people. So 4 days later 😡😡
Fucking shit mother again dragging him around.

7053A952-B56C-447C-96B5-4D32BC076898.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
How come there’s no gushing post from her with tacky balloon arches, a giant sickly cake and a new Sports Car gift wrapped on the drive?
Oh it’s early yet she will no doubt add it later,I feel sorry for the restaurant places we’re they go and trash the place and eat like pigs.
When pob was at aa eating establishment earlier this year a friend of friend gobbed in his food

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24