Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
thank god for this thread! I just needed somewhere to scream about how much it BUGS me when she puts the spoon in her mouth in her ‘What I eat in a day’s. Her mouth always goes to the side. Does she think it’s quirky??
You will only notice now I’ve mentioned it! It’s irritating af

Reactions: 4

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
What happened? I blocked her
She was trying to buy a laptop. The guy selling it her (50 year old) had coffee breath, was telling her she was beautiful and looking at her up and down. She sat there until she got told she couldn’t get it on finance then thought she’d just buy it outright but because of the man she just left without the laptop. She then went to her car and cried for 30mins before making a video about it

• Haha
She seems sweet, I like her. I think possibly a bit disorganised/messy or what have you, but no more than a lot of people in their 20s. Everyone matures at different rates and has different life experiences, and I see a lot of her in some of the friends I had at that age. We’re all grown up and matured now, no harm done.

• Heart

MadGal

VIP Member
It definitely wasn’t right and not very professional of that guy to act like that at his job but she’s being a bit dramatic crying in her car. If you felt that uncomfortable send a complaint to the manager of that store and leave it at that. No need to plaster it on social media for attention.
She’s such a drama queen I bet it didn’t even happen how she said it did, I’m sorry but you’re in a shop buying a bloody laptop, if you’re not feeling comfortable with who is serving you then why you stood there longer with them 🤦🏻‍♀️ go to another member of staff or just leave and go to another store if you don’t want to make a scene! She looked a right prat sat in the car crying like a baby over a laptop, she needs to grow up!

Sazza25

VIP Member
She went to the Currys I normally go to, there's no way any of them would have been rude they're sound in there

Starfact

I used to like her, but now I just find her irritating. I think she acts to be quirky and the persona she puts on annoys me.

Reactions: 3

Becclo44

VIP Member
She’s way too try-hard 🥱 we get it, you’re cool and relatable and not like other girls 🙄🙄

Sazza25

VIP Member
She's turned into a right stuck up cow, don't think having a shit diet and looking like you need a good wash makes you above us tho hun

tellmewhy

VIP Member
She didn’t need the hair fixed she just needs to wash it more often, you could fry an egg on it🤮
The hair she has is frazzled. She needs it all cut off and regular trims until it’s all new hair. Extensions and constant straightening it to hide how dry it is isn’t helping

Lorny

VIP Member
Not saying what happened to her is right. But she can’t say anything about someone having coffee breath (which imo is normal when you’re at work?) when she washes her hair once a month
It definitely wasn’t right and not very professional of that guy to act like that at his job but she’s being a bit dramatic crying in her car. If you felt that uncomfortable send a complaint to the manager of that store and leave it at that. No need to plaster it on social media for attention.

steste

Chatty Member
*Works at Dominos*

*Orders four sides from Pizza Hut*

*Calls the wedges a 2/10 because they’re the same as Domino’s thus referring to one of her employers products as being to a poor standard*

steste

Chatty Member
I absolutely cannot stand her! The whole personality of going to uni, not turning up to her lectures, content of her in her pyjamas eating takeaways in halls and then she made the decision to drop out. Going back to Domino’s. The hair too!!

Youarewelcome

She seems sweet but god she must be hard work to know. It seems like she’s trying to figure out who she is and trying to diagnose herself with all sorts of stuff (emetaphobia, ADHD, drepression, anxiety) is part of that. She said she called the doctor saying she thought she had ADHD and the doctor asked her what her symptoms were, and she said something like “he should know the symptoms of ADHD, he’s a doctor” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry

milzz

This plastic water bottle all crushed she keeps reusing must stink of mac and cheese and garlic bread

• Sick