Charlene White

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread created after suggestions and comments on Loose Women presenter and News Broadcaster Charlene White started to grow. She has made the death of a colleague's son all about her. She has commented several times on how the black panellists went to comfort the bereaved family but completely ignored the white panellist going to visit. She seems to thrive on confrontation and conflict.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you for setting this thread up Gloria. I’m dashing off for the day now but will contribute to this later.

Her behaviour needs to 🛑

• Heart
Reactions: 5
After LW making the panel all inclusive, Charlene now appears to want to make it divisive between the black panelists and the whites. Thankfully, JSP has got her number and won't let her away with it whilst she is on. Please LW get rid of Charlene as the anchor she is not right!!!

Reactions: 26
So superficially she annoys me when she talks she always sounds out of breath. It’s really off putting.

For me the refusal to wear a poppy was the final straw, how disrespectful particularly being on tv she should wear it proudly. If it’s a race thing, surely she’s aware 15,000 African soldiers died bravely fighting with our country.

She seems to want to divide blacks and whites and talk as though we are two different species. Always wanting to put a whites down and playing the victim. I don’t see a difference in colour of skin, apparently this is wrong. 🤷🏼‍♀️

She is so annoying now she comes back from the break giggling at some ‘in’ joke they were all laughing at. A lot of fake laughing and over egging how close she is to all the other loose women Seeing Jane Moore’s reaction to her when she almost accused Jane of being racist I don’t think that’s the case.

Honestly she needs to go.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She is incredibly divisive. I had hope she would bring a bit of decorum and intellect to the show. How wrong I was.

Reactions: 13
Sorry, I know this is a Charlene thread but something Kelle said yesterday is really bugging me 😏 Kelle said that when TTC her two children she made a plan of the exact dates to try to give her the best odds of her children being born in September as she wanted them to be the oldest in their year and therefore giving them an advantage over their classmates who may have been born later in the academic year. That’s all fine, each to their own, most people are just grateful to be able to get pregnant but… on Monday she said that she was told it was very unlikely that she was ever going to have children because of her Lupus condition. It was only when she had been told that her Lupus was dormant for a short time that she was given the go ahead to try for a baby. Very convenient (and lucky) that her Lupus was dormant at the exact time she needed to be able to time a pregnancy so accurately that BOTH her children were born in September! 🤔😏

Reactions: 16
She seems to find grievance very easily. Stick to the news, I'd prefer if she wasn't on Loose Women.

Reactions: 19
Sorry, I know this is a Charlene thread but something Kelle said yesterday is really bugging me 😏 Kelle said that when TTC her two children she made a plan of the exact dates to try to give her the best odds of her children being born in September as she wanted them to be the oldest in their year and therefore giving them an advantage over their classmates who may have been born later in the academic year. That’s all fine, each to their own, most people are just grateful to be able to get pregnant but… on Monday she said that she was told it was very unlikely that she was ever going to have children because of her Lupus condition. It was only when she had been told that her Lupus was dormant for a short time that she was given the go ahead to try for a baby. Very convenient (and lucky) that her Lupus was dormant at the exact time she needed to be able to time a pregnancy so accurately that BOTH her children were born in September! 🤔😏
Yes this!!

I thought exactly the same. Why did no one pull her up on that. Such a liar. She’s another one who plays the victim card. Also she doesn’t buy her kids any Christmas presents as she’s says they get enough from family.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I liked Charlene when she first started LW but not keen anymore for many reasons some of which have already been talked about above.

I am glad Janet pulled her up here:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I liked Charlene when she first started LW but not keen anymore for many reasons some of which have already been talked about above.

Ha ha I missed that be. So glad she pulled her up for it then Charlene struggling to defend her point.

Reactions: 11
She simultaneously bores me to tears AND boils my piss by just existing. I was shocked when I found out she was married, how dull/desperate/deaf/walking dead must he be?? Living in a house of Charlene fake laughs, tumble weed and regret.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

You clearly don't have any black friends - Charlene is just simply stating that they tend to call all elders Auntie or Uncle, which is true.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
You clearly don't have any black friends - Charlene is just simply stating that they tend to call all elders Auntie or Uncle, which is true.
But that’s not exclusive to the black community I had lots of ‘auntie’ when I was little.

Reactions: 29
But you don't call strangers 'Auntie', which the black community tend to do. That's the difference. We love to talk about being everyone being so easily offended, yet someone can't merely state this without being criticised.

Reactions: 13
Charlene and Janet on the LW panel again tomorrow 😳 I can feel another clash of opinions brewing 😬👏👏👏

Reactions: 6
I don't have a problem with anyone having strong opinions an expressing them strongly. My problem is that Charlene shuts down other people's opinions and stops them from voicing them. The panellists tend to hold back when she is on. There's not a nice atmosphere.

• Heart
Reactions: 20