Charlene White

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I nearly said yesterday I bet she brings racism into the Ukraine situation. But don’t actually think she would. Yes I understand it’s an issue but it’s just one of many in this hideous war. Why did she have to make it all about that. I hope JSP continues to pull her up.

Reactions: 11
So I saw a tweet from someone called Nze, saying they were welcomed by Poles with food, blankets, travel for free. Ukrainians offered food while they travelled to the border. "Only their law enforcement officials were terrible." But hey, don't let good news thwart your own agenda. There are good and crappy people everywhere.

Reactions: 10
"I make a judgement when I travel in a way that you (a white woman) won't have to Janet." So, is she saying there is no racism towards white people? Because I can assure you there is. I know a girl with Jamaican grandparents who says that there are groups of people in Jamaica who will shoot white people if they encounter them. So, I think Janet would definitely have to consider racism if she were to go travelling. I am not denying that black people experience racism when travelling, it's awful and it shouldn't be that way. But, Charlene has no right making assumptions about racism towards white people and denying that it exists because it absolutely does. Basically, Janet has been singled out at work because of her race by her team leader which is effectively Charlene as the anchor....I see discrimination.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Surely the thing to focus on at the minute is a nuclear armed, trigger happy dictator who is plunging the world into war and committing actual genocide. Thousands have died, including children. And thousands more will die in the future.

But the thing she's bothered about is a few, unverifed instances of racism.

She used to have straight hair and a bob. She only started rocking the afro once it became fashionable to be black.

She used to have straight hair and a bob. She only started rocking the afro once it became fashionable to be black.

I think so, her children are mixed race. Unless they had an IVF sperm donor.
Poor bloke must get a lecture every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon Char is reading on here. She posted pictures of her kids on Twitter, full faces on show, even took them Infront of the camera at ITN. Then yesterday, I mentioned that her kids are mixed race. Now, they are showing World Book Day outfits on Loose Women and she has sent in pics of her kids in their outfits with their faces covered by star emojis...why the sudden concealment Char?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Thought it might be good to bring this thread up again seeing as she’s in I’m a celeb!

Reactions: 5
Boy George to win. The only real celebrity in there. I’ve never heard of half of them. I’ll be voting Charlene for the trials. Wipe the smug grin off if her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I used to really like and respect her as a journalist. I'm not an avid loose women watcher but a few times I've watched now and she has a habit of bringing stories back to her and race. Now race is obviously an important issue, but its not the only one. I wish I could remember the exact stories but some haven't been anything related to race and she has brought it back to being about race and not discussed the actual important issue they're meant to be talking about.

Reactions: 11
If charlene keeps gets voted to do all the trials she will definitely call the British public racist. I say remember that Appleton girl from All Saints, she was white but everyone could see how annoying she was and she had to do a trial everyday if I remember.

Reactions: 9
See how long it takes for the R word to be bought up. I bet she will kick off at someone over it.

Reactions: 10
I can't stand Charlene...Boy George is the only one I'm interested in and I am sure he will clash with someone.

Reactions: 6