Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing skin shes only short of showing her fanny ffs! No respect at all towards dano going out dressed the way she does I've heard from girls she went to school with shes had more one night stands than hot dinners. Pure karma after hitting her in the face. I feel so sorry for dano the bullshit he had to put up with from football fans I can only imagine what they will be chanting at him now. A girl dosent need any approval what to wear or to show some skin but dressing like a hooker isint very respectful
"A girl doesn't need any approval...BUT"

Straight out of 1950s ireland.

Also, since you brought up the topic, fair play to her. Nothing shameful about enjoying sex and getting a ride.

Reactions: 23

Also, since you brought up the topic, fair play to her. Nothing shameful about enjoying sex and getting a ride.
A Regular ride is good for the soul 😂🤪

Reactions: 10
Heard she cheated on dano with Brandon giltrap, her and Ellie’s PTs best mate
Just looked him up on insta , the state of him with that tan Hahaha
I don’t think dano is very attractive either but always find it funny how people always cheat with people who are less attractive than their partners. Poor dano

Reactions: 4
Just looked him up on insta , the state of him with that tan Hahaha
I don’t think dano is very attractive either but always find it funny how people always cheat with people who are less attractive than their partners. Poor dano
I thought Mr Orange and dano had similar features but 1 is obviously orange... how can she sit there with Ellie on that Tiktok vid, defending her friend who'd been cheated on, then goes out and does the same thing as Ellies scummy boyfriend has done on her.... the irony.... Horror on Charleen would be a match made in heaven 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Brandon giltrap is an awful dose . He works in that Jamie goonery gym (Ellie’s pt and the person she was riding before ) he hooks up with a lot of the girls in that gym .

That Brandon giltrap is an awful dose . He works in that Jamie goonery gym (Ellie’s pt and the person she was riding before ) he hooks up with a lot of the girls in that gym .
He kinda reminds me of Greg o shea. No wonder she cheated after she said how good looking he was on the podcast.

Reactions: 2

A bit demeaning to wear your boyfriends name around your neck like your his property

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Didn’t he put something on his story a few days ago asking about renting somewhere ? Defo something up with them , feel sorry for him she is such an attention seeker on nights out, no girl who is happy in a relationship goes out dressed like that knowing the attention it would bring. Fair enough if you are single buy why flaunt yourself half naked like that when your in a relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know I’m coming from the Ellie thread ok but listen I just have to say this again someone said on conors insta in reference to Ellie “DONT FORGET TO HOOVER YOUR DOORMAT” hahahahahahahahah I seen this last week and still can’t stop laughing
This was my handy work 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.