Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ginger hair looks like it’s full of nits in them
Ibiza photos the state of her fake tits

Reactions: 5
Jesus these are very unflattering photos of her. Usually her content look good because their so edited and she looks glam or whatever but Jesus these are bad. If 7000 likes come on these they have to be bought 😂😂😂
She looks so puffy???? What has she done to her face

Reactions: 4
It’s her hair I thibk it’s awful makes her face look a funny colour - thibk she’s had fillers . She’s destroying her self. She had photos of herself first year in college with dark hair and eas stunning. She needs to say away from Botox surgery and fillers - and get those bloody extensions dyed or taken out. They are horrific she must have no real friends to tell her how bad they look

Charleen dyes hair ginger looks less mermaid more minger

Look at the sun damage on her skin she’s not supposed to have her nose in the sun either . She going to look 40 plus very soon and all the Botox in the world won’t reverse that

Look at the sun damage on her skin she’s not supposed to have her nose in the sun either . She going to look 40 plus very soon and all the Botox in the world won’t reverse that

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I just don’t see the ever stunning about her her chin and then her nose before she got it done her lips before they were done there was nothing striking about her or beautiful! She was basically like a kylie Jenner before her work just plain and far from beautiful now she’s beautiful fake but even that’s not working her face is puffy and even though she’s flat in gym I don’t think figure is stunning either. I wonder how she is with all the beautiful girls in Ibiza? I think she is so far up her own arse that she’s convinced herself there’s no one like her 😂 when infact In Ibiza or a room full of beautiful girls she wouldn’t even get a look in!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just don’t see the ever stunning about her her chin and then her nose before she got it done her lips before they were done there was nothing striking about her or beautiful! She was basically like a kylie Jenner before her work just plain and far from beautiful now she’s beautiful fake but even that’s not working her face is puffy and even though she’s flat in gym I don’t think figure is stunning either. I wonder how she is with all the beautiful girls in Ibiza? I think she is so far up her own arse that she’s convinced herself there’s no one like her 😂 when infact In Ibiza or a room full of beautiful girls she wouldn’t even get a look in!
My god 😂😂😂 you absolutely hate this girl hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just have seen in real life how she treats other people and her bitchiness towards other girls and think my god how can people follow her

literally every second post slating her hahahahaha I get it’s agossip page but jaysus 😂
I know it’s actually a bit obsessive just incoherent rambling at this stage 🤣🤣

I get none of us are big fans of her, hence being on here but it’s almost like a vendetta.

Reactions: 9
Tbh I’ve seen worst on other threads for relax can slate her if I want 😂 that’s what this is for and she is a nasty little witch her and her group of friends they’ve bullied my mates in the past so I don’t care what I say about her.

Reactions: 2
spillllll
I think they said they saw her in a nightclub and Charleen was looking them up and down and then was trying to get stuck into a lad that someone else was already chatting too. Charleen was apparently quite rude thinking she was better than the other girl. You’ll see it back a few pages.

Reactions: 5
That’s the truth happened in twenty two pushed my friend out of the way to speak to the fella she was chatting to and said she was better looking than her so nah not into her and her fake girly girl act

Reactions: 2
It’s her hair I thibk it’s awful makes her face look a funny colour - thibk she’s had fillers . She’s destroying her self. She had photos of herself first year in college with dark hair and eas stunning. She needs to say away from Botox surgery and fillers - and get those bloody extensions dyed or taken out. They are horrific she must have no real friends to tell her how bad they look

Charleen dyes hair ginger looks less mermaid more minger

There is a lesson in this for you get girls…..Charleen has destroyed herself
Edit to say *younger girls

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.