Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think there’s a few of them. The story that was posted here dano only followed that lad two days ago. They were obviously in ocean beach and met people met a group and stayed with them for the day got pics in their story’s in background etc it’s not rocket science

She’s not mentioning Dano anymore because she believes if she looks single on her social media she will get more work! She thinks if she looks single she’ll get a tv show like love island or a singles show. It’s clear the girl would do anything to be famous and thinks that she won’t stop until she gets it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You were on the money!!! just still so confused by the whole easy jet, and there being a group of them.

I’m really not convinced they’re actually back together I dunno why 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣🤣
I’d say they’re just back seeing each other and going away together to see how things go

Reactions: 2
Oh the hair, it really doesn’t suit her, the short blonde was nice and different. She can’t be happy with it.

Reactions: 5
Really makes her look so weird and not attractive what so ever. What do these influencers be thinking 🤔 😂

Imagine your aspiration in life is to look like molly mae and go on love island😂 did this girl not do a degree last year or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Guess she never used a colour chart expert for her hair, like she did with her clothes not so long ago🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So a fashion stylist or whatever she calls herself needed help with a colour chart? 😂😂 wdf honestly she’s a joke of a person how do people even follow her

Chubby flaps sticking out in them airport outfits honestly 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m 28 and can honestly say there’s not one outfit I would be influenced by Charleen. There’s nothing classy and elegant about her outfits, sorry hope that doesn’t sound rude but it’s just my opinion. Who the hell are her target audience because surely it’s not teens because I wouldn’t allow my child to step foot outside the house with those outfits on 😭😭

Reactions: 16
I’m not far off you age wise and even at 25 I didn’t dress that tacky and tasteless. I just don’t see why people follow or like her stuff there are far more prettier women/girls out there, I just would never look at her and say beautiful, stunning, classy nothing like it! Has anyone ever searched her on Facebook? I know we all change as we get older but she wasn’t natural beauty or anything like it and it shows just show much work she’s has done. It’s crazy seeing these girls change everything it’s like kylie Jenner no disrespect but naturally she was a stunning beautiful girl just don’t get the natural beauty when people say it about char. Just because she shows her freckles Doesn't mean she’s a beauty it’s actually skin damage. So not the best example for young women/ teens.

Unrecognisable to say the least.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Lads in all honesty- I’ve watched this thread for so long and the above comment was my first one. I had to unfollow her because I honestly went through a phase of following her and then looking at myself and saying ‘Jesus maybe I need those tweaks’ maybe I need that chin dissolver, face filer, boob and nose job, constant hair colour change/extensions, skimpy outfits. Thankfully I’ve snapped out of it and won’t be getting those things done to myself, but you could really dig yourself into a rabbit hole by listening/looking at those who are seriously unhappy with themselves! Getting these things done is not a sign of glamor, it’s a sign of serious body dysmorphia- she really needs to stop before it’s too late to undo those things.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lads in all honesty- I’ve watched this thread for so long and the above comment was my first one. I had to unfollow her because I honestly went through a phase of following her and then looking at myself and saying ‘Jesus maybe I need those tweaks’ maybe I need that chin dissolver, face filer, boob and nose job, constant hair colour change/extensions, skimpy outfits. Thankfully I’ve snapped out of it and won’t be getting those things done to myself, but you could really dig yourself into a rabbit hole by listening/looking at those who are seriously unhappy with themselves! Getting these things done is not a sign of glamor, it’s a sign of serious body dysmorphia- she really needs to stop before it’s too late to undo those things.
You're 100% right, I find myself warning my teenage neices against the likes of charleen, she looks nothing like her natural self and it's sad that she felt the need to do all that and be tagging surgeons in her stories about it, and whether she wants to admit it or not, she's advertising and promoting every thing she tags, with a platform like hers comes some sort of responsibility, or at least it should, that's just my opinion about her, I suppose everyone is entitled to that, after all if she doesn't want people to have an opinion about her, then she shouldn't give people something to have an opinion about!

• Heart
If she never got any of that work done she’d never be classed online as a model or stunning or a Victoria secret Angel or outstanding or whatever that stupid Ellie comments 😂 realistically she’s all fillers, filters and plumped nothing natural and even freckles that’s sun damage nothing to be bragging about. Moles and freckles- dangerous

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I remember in the first lockdown she filmed a story saying she was finally liking her natural self without lashes etc and I replied back agreeing, because I used to wear lashes all the time and lockdown made me realise I don’t need them. She replied back to me and we had a little chat about it. This was obviously two years ago and I’d not long started following her. In those two years she has completely changed herself, so she obviously didn’t like anything anything about herself at all. It’s sad to see! Looking at those pics above as well, she’s had so much done over the years and it is clear she likes to follow the trends wish fashion and her hair etc, she has no real style.

Charleen tries too hard to be famous she pretended to go on love island but the only place she’s going is rovers stadium 😹

Or how about
Charleen thinks she’s living the influencers dream but if she keeps putting so much filler in her face she’s going to look like something out of Halloween

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Suggestion

Back with Dano, awful steno, lying like Pinocchio watch that nose grow

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.