Chardonnay James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tree king needs his own thread! Where’s he from? Can’t understand a word he says. Why does he just film himself going to peoples houses all day quoting £3k for their jobs?! I have so many questions

Reactions: 1
Right I’ve made a generic one for travellers, so we don’t derail the threads. Then perhaps if someone is being discussed way more than others we can make them their own thread? Totally forgot to do it the last day until I saw the comment above!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her latest tiktok showing her home and you can see her valentines card on the table she didn’t get him one because he’s clearly not there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So glad I found this thread! I honestly don’t mind Chardonnay but what in the creosote is her foundation all about?? Is it filters or is she actually using a shade that’s 20 times too dark for her? It’s pure jarring

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So glad I found this thread! I honestly don’t mind Chardonnay but what in the creosote is her foundation all about?? Is it filters or is she actually using a shade that’s 20 times too dark for her? It’s pure jarring
I thought she had eye patches on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’d be so much prettier if she actually filled in her eyebrows properly instead of plastering foundation over them. Bloody hate those laminated brows look.

Reactions: 2
Her brother Jason is out working in Australia at the minute, maybe Jessey is now out there too?

Our little kindergarden kid hasn’t been since since this photo… wonder what he’s done or if he’s hiding from someone. 👀👀😂
Aww, bless his cotton socks standing on his tippy toes for the photos! 🤣 Kindergarten Kid is still shorter than Chards. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her brother Jason is out working in Australia at the minute, maybe Jessey is now out there too?
But hasn’t her brother been out there a few years? I can’t imagine he’s jabbed so not there. My money is on prison or owing someone money and hiding

But hasn’t her brother been out there a few years? I can’t imagine he’s jabbed so not there. My money is on prison or owing someone money and hiding
Jason has been there a few months, he will be back in a couple of months for his wedding as he is getting married to Elizabeth Jefford

I had to unfollow her, she constant heavily filtered photos & she still looks like a horse!

I met her once out shopping , she’s very plain looking girl .

Question, why do they always celebrate & get presents before an occasion? All the travelling community seem to do it. Posting presents days/weeks before the event.
I really don’t know where they get all their money from, even for the cars & houses as presuming the ‘designer’ goods are quality copies
[/QUOTE]
This is because to say you had it first . There’s only so many designer item that are popular among travellers so to have it first means you copied me kind of thing .
most of them are real . Like girls were posting there valetines one the 10/11 February just to get in first .

Reactions: 5
I had to unfollow her, she constant heavily filtered photos & she still looks like a horse!

I met her once out shopping , she’s very plain looking girl .

Question, why do they always celebrate & get presents before an occasion? All the travelling community seem to do it. Posting presents days/weeks before the event.
I really don’t know where they get all their money from, even for the cars & houses as presuming the ‘designer’ goods are quality copies
This is because to say you had it first . There’s only so many designer item that are popular among travellers so to have it first means you copied me kind of thing .
most of them are real . Like girls were posting there valetines one the 10/11 February just to get in first .
[/QUOTE]
Well I would say that was toxic 🤮 why would anyone be arsed you had something first there not in primary school there married women 🤣

Reactions: 4