Chardonnay James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe Chardonnay is in Australia, she would be posting e v e r y t h i n g if she was, and she’s being too vague in her stories

In my opinion, this is a cover up and some damage control for everyone guessing hes in the nick
Surely she’s there if she’s over for her brothers wedding, but yeah he deffo ain’t.

Reactions: 1
That pic though if the milky bar kid she tagged ….I don’t recall a time him attempting to grow facial hair 😂😂😂😂 his hair looks longer in fact he does look significantly older 😂😂😂😂😂😂👍
Looks dog rough …. What if he is on the run 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
That pic though if the milky bar kid she tagged ….I don’t recall a time him attempting to grow facial hair 😂😂😂😂 his hair looks longer in fact he does look significantly older 😂😂😂😂😂😂👍
Looks dog rough …. What if he is on the run 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
Omg I thought he looked so rough in that picture 🤣 doesn’t make sense that she’s gone over as her brother and his fiancé have left?
And like someone else mentioned we usually get 10000’s of stories of her packing, pics in the airport with all the LV luggage.
---
I don’t believe Chardonnay is in Australia, she would be posting e v e r y t h i n g if she was, and she’s being too vague in her stories

In my opinion, this is a cover up and some damage control for everyone guessing hes in the nick
Totally agree with this

Reactions: 3
She definitely reads here anyways as when I mentioned a while back on this thread that she lives on her husbands parents land and I mentioned roughly where it was she changed her bio to say Edinburgh 😂😂 but she had since taken it out…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What does everyone think of her home decor? I really like it tbh, I mean it’s quite typical but I do like the kitchen 😍

Reactions: 4
She’s in a place called glasshouse looking at that pic with her bag. I googled if there was one in Sydney - found two and neither of them looked like that 🤔

She’s set her profile to private when it was public for the longest time, definitely not suspicious at all…

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why is she in “Sydney” and her brother melbourne? Surely they’d have met up.
if she was in Australia, she’d be posting it

whenever she goes on holiday to Dubai, Marbella etc we’re spammed with 200 stories and about 30 feed posts. There’s no chance she’s gone somewhere so exotic and isn’t posting it everywhere

Reactions: 6
if she was in Australia, she’d be posting it

whenever she goes on holiday to Dubai, Marbella etc we’re spammed with 200 stories and about 30 feed posts. There’s no chance she’s gone somewhere so exotic and isn’t posting it everywhere
Yeah I know absolutely I don’t think she’s there I just thought it was strange that she’s pretending she’s in Sydney when the brother is in Melbourne.

Reactions: 2