Channon Mooney and Shannon Spalding

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shan’s being really lazy with content at the moment and it’s putting me off her - not saying everyone doesn’t deserve a break, but I watched her for her podcast and YouTube and there like nonexistent now

Reactions: 2
I get the vibes that Shan and Chan fell out because they’re different people. Shan is more of a party girl and chan isn’t. I also get the vibes Shan is the type to do party drugs

Shan’s being really lazy with content at the moment and it’s putting me off her - not saying everyone doesn’t deserve a break, but I watched her for her podcast and YouTube and there like nonexistent now
I agree think she’s too focused on insta content with the love island lot and has forgot what her followers and subscribers want to see and why they followed her in the first place.

Channon on the other hand is fairly consistent but her content is so boring and her voice is one tone all the time if I still watched her I’d put her videos on as background noise, but I can’t stand listening to her voice anymore she just sounds like emotionless? If that makes sense?

Reactions: 1
she just said in her youtube video that she was going through personal stuff and that's why she wasn't posting