CelinesStyleDiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it true that her and Gordon are finally over? No mention of it on her insta feed or stories because she’s the perfect wife and mother. But I’ve heard they are living apart for a while now

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is it true that her and Gordon are finally over? No mention of it on her insta feed or stories because she’s the perfect wife and mother. But I’ve heard they are living apart for a while now
Staaap. No way. Would never have figured that from her Instagram

I had totally forgotten about her. Hadn't watched her in months. Is she still wanting to be the next Pippa O'Connor?
Just looked and no pics of the husband on her feed anymore.

Reactions: 2
They're both Leitrim women...from relatively same area.

Celine the Leitrim blagger has a reel up of this shopping area....and she has paid partnership on it....so I'm guessing Jennifer was being paid to do this but didn't declare.

The above post I posted on Jennifer's thread on here

They're both Leitrim women...from relatively same area.

Celine the Leitrim blagger has a reel up of this shopping area....and she has paid partnership on it....so I'm guessing Jennifer was being paid to do this but didn't declare.

The above post I posted on Jennifer's thread on here
And the truth is there’s feck all in that retail park. It’s pretty grim

She’s one of the few that I actually don’t mind! I’ll see myself out 🤣🤣
I actually don't mind her most of the time either, I think she speaks like that because she's used to talking to her 3 small girls. I always think Holly85 is Celine when she posts on here though

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I reckon this one would cheat on the hubby again, no problem and any chance she got ... She’s in your mans face here big time swooning 🤮

Soon as she spotted the camera she turned away then watch Anna o connors story

I wonder are you Celine 😅🙄😬
I’m definitely not Celine! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I reckon this one would cheat on the hubby again, no problem and any chance she got ... She’s in your mans face here big time swooning 🤮

Soon as she spotted the camera she turned away then watch Anna o connors story

I wonder are you Celine 😅🙄😬
I thought she was separated?