CelinesStyleDiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it true that her and Gordon are finally over? No mention of it on her insta feed or stories because she’s the perfect wife and mother. But I’ve heard they are living apart for a while now
I have been wondering that!! No rings in the finger for the last few posts

Reactions: 2
I bought that Portwest jacket Celine is promoting for €63 a few weeks ago when it was allegedly reduced from €85.

Now the exact same jacket is €100 down to €85 and Celine has a 10% discount.

Obviously this has nothing to do with Celine, but it has everything to do with Portwest and it’s extremely misleading.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Someone has asked her if she's separated and she said she is. But Jesus, even so, woukd she not tame it down a bit with yer man????

• Wow
I think Celines Christmas has just gone to show how shallow and fickle the whole instagram portrayal of life really is. After so long of being shown as the perfect mother with the perfect life, she now seems to be searching for meaning and things to do. Has she had the girls at all this Christmas? Christmas is a time for family and friends, that’s the real happiness that money can’t buy. She seems to be spending it finding refuge and solace with other insta huns in buying her happiness with trips away. She seems so lonely and sad, you can see it in her, she seems a little lost.

Reactions: 3
I think Celines Christmas has just gone to show how shallow and fickle the whole instagram portrayal of life really is. After so long of being shown as the perfect mother with the perfect life, she now seems to be searching for meaning and things to do. Has she had the girls at all this Christmas? Christmas is a time for family and friends, that’s the real happiness that money can’t buy. She seems to be spending it finding refuge and solace with other insta huns in buying her happiness with trips away. She seems so lonely and sad, you can see it in her, she seems a little lost.
Yes, the trips with the other Huns is very fake and not her vibe at all. She would never hang out with those people in real life. Is it the agency trying to force them together?

Reactions: 1
I don't feel sorry for her. I think she is making very poir decisions regarding what she's posting on Instagram.... I actually think she's making a show of herself

Reactions: 1
I don't feel sorry for her. I think she is making very poir decisions regarding what she's posting on Instagram.... I actually think she's making a show of herself
I agree. I don’t think she’s being truthful to herself at all. I like Celine. I felt she was one of the slightly more relatable Huns and I liked her fitness content. I don’t believe all the socializing and drinking is her thing at all. But perhaps as a single mom she has to make money and this is it?

Well I don't know if anyone else saw this but she deleted a story she had up the other night when she was out, that travel blogger guy she was with had his arms around her from behind & they were right under her boobs, I actually thought at first he had his hands on them🙈she wasn't long the next morning taking that story down!

• Wow