CelinesStyleDiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The little microphone she's holding up talking into answering questions looks hilarious 😂 I haven't looked at her account in ages she's still doing the baby voice whilst being passive aggressive I see!
I honestly Lol'd when I seen it. Looks like a twit

Reactions: 2
The little microphone is ridiculous looking. Who does she think she is? She’s known locally as a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 3
Sorry, I was referring to the castle quarter hun. Pretentious self build was in Athlone.
She actually put photos of her teenage daughters bedroom on the gram the other day!!! No shame at all and no respect in terms of her daughter's privacy

Reactions: 1
Sorry, I was referring to the castle quarter hun. Pretentious self build was in Athlone.
She actually put photos of her teenage daughters bedroom on the gram the other day!!! No shame at all and no respect in terms of her daughter's privacy
Castlequarter is desperate for begging for everything...she has blinds galore all done on collaborations....she got a new pram...whenshe posted that someone asked her what travel aystem she would go for and she replied we have it picked il share later i knew it was free,as she wouldnt pay for it that early....
I can only assume she contacted smyths directly herself as its not uppbaby or I candy the more pricey travel systems...was a cheaper type one...and she did a quick reel didnt go.into much detail....
she sells her sole all the time for free stuff...anyways back to celine....

Reactions: 2
She sometimes shows the children online and sometimes covers their faces, I always find it strange when 'influencers' use their children for content, show every aspects of their lives and then sometimes but I little character over their faces... It's like they think they have a big Hello magazine deal and contractually can't show their faces or something... Odd.

Reactions: 1
She sometimes shows the children online and sometimes covers their faces, I always find it strange when 'influencers' use their children for content, show every aspects of their lives and then sometimes but I little character over their faces... It's like they think they have a big Hello magazine deal and contractually can't show their faces or something... Odd.
I'd say the hubby doesn't want them online, only seen her cover faces, Show kids less since the Bug break up.....
Her cheeks look mad in that pic with niamh de brun...celine defo doing simething with her cheeks, fillers...!!