CelinesStyleDiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have put on a bit of weight which is nice to see and it suits her. She seems so much more herself since she got rid of that bully of a husband.
She does look fit and healthy though the jury is out on the lip fillers.

Reactions: 1
She seems to have put on a bit of weight which is nice to see and it suits her. She seems so much more herself since she got rid of that bully of a husband.
I have to agree. Celine seems way more happier and content since that became separated. I think her content is consistently good

Contrary to belief on here I don’t think she has a boob job. Why do you think she has??

With having had one myself, with 550cc silicone implants (going from a small C to an F cup).

She’d have to have 100cc or less, she has a tiny frame and she’s still not big in the chest, She went from an A to maybe a large B/C cup, that’s about a 150cc implant. I cannot see anyone going for that.

She either put on weight or else got some good push up bras/showed more cleavage.

I just cannot see IMO. Stop the boob job talk she doesn’t have one

Celine is gorgeous- she won’t stay single for long

Last edited:
She defp had a boob job, lips done and filler on her face...just go back on old pics on her grid....obvious....

Reactions: 2
She crying and videoing herself, going on about hiw far she come...then mentions moving house

Reactions: 2
She crying and videoing herself, going on about hiw far she come...then mentions moving house
Oh did she mention moving house. I saw that crying video and checked out.

Selling her wedding dress🤣🤣 And posts like these are gag worthy. Cweeeeeevaaaa (big hill house) loves a crying down the phone reel and digs at the former husband. To be fair to Celine, she never bad mouths the former husband.

Attachments

Last edited:
It's a 10 year old wedding dress, and it was made for her so prob a size 6 and customised for her so doubt there is a market.....
I donated mine just after my wedding still married just I'm not sentimental....I was laughing at her Michael kors bags she a far cry from them now..no less than celine/ysl on her arm.......
I'd be crying too if I had to leave that house....she only put in a new kitchen before the break....

Reactions: 3
It's a 10 year old wedding dress, and it was made for her so prob a size 6 and customised for her so doubt there is a market.....
I donated mine just after my wedding still married just I'm not sentimental....I was laughing at her Michael kors bags she a far cry from them now..no less than celine/ysl on her arm.......
I'd be crying too if I had to leave that house....she only put in a new kitchen before the break....
That’s right, remember her posting about it. So selling the house must be part of the divorce settlement…

I doubt there selling it, it was originally his home house that they renovated...I'd say he wants his home house back, think he is an auctioneer so I'd say finding her a house is doable....

Cannot actually believe that she was drinking last night got into car at 5am and price to Leitrim then drove her children to school and think that's ok. It was more than obvious she was drunk in her stories and out of her own mouth 'that's ok'. Disgraceful and disgusting from such a squeaky clean influencer.

Cannot actually believe that she was drinking last night got into car at 5am and price to Leitrim then drove her children to school and think that's ok. It was more than obvious she was drunk in her stories and out of her own mouth 'that's ok'. Disgraceful and disgusting from such a squeaky clean influencer.
I was off the impression that she wasn't drinking alcohol?