CelinesStyleDiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The posing of her in triona mccarthys stories.. she is looking for the camera all the time.

Reactions: 2
On Trionas stories, she's a holy show.
God I'd hate that life, I'd say the competitiveness between the huns is eye watering

Reactions: 3
She's a nasty little witch and this head to one side baby voice into the camera is an act. Of course She's on the beg. Jennifer Wrynne got her free motor so sweet little Celine thinks she deserves one too!

Jennifer Wrynne got her free motor so sweet little Celine thinks she deserves one too!
An, that explains a lot…watch this space. I’ll be shocked if her new car isn’t part of some sort of promotion. She’s talked about it faaarrr too much. It’s a car!

Reactions: 1
Free kitchen incoming.
---
She
View attachment 2746644
---
Speaks for itself and her attitude
---

If you watch her stories she says it herself that she was drinking but that a few drinks is ok!
She is very aggressive.
---
She
View attachment 2746644
---
---

If you watch her stories she says it herself that she was drinking but that a few drinks is ok!
She is very aggressive.
---
She us
View attachment 2746644
---
---

[/QUOTE

She is very aggressive.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
See Castlequarter House too....free blinds/ curtains
So many of them
Everything for nothing.

• Sad
Free kitchen incoming.
---
She

She is very aggressive.
---
She

She is very aggressive.
---
She us
100% getting a free kitchen and appliances too no doubt. And god love her being annoyed her new EV wasn’t ready today and she has to wait until tomorrow. Don’t worry about the genocide in Gaza or war in Ukraine…be grand!

• Haha
I've missed alot it seems...
I seen her mention her accident alright....wasshe drinking the nite before...roads can be windy and twisty in donegal at best of times ever mind in bad weather...then a couple drinks the nite before...jesus I'm surprised at this one.....
I'm all for a few drinks but I don't move the car the next day to be honest now that I'm older takes me a while to recover even after a couple drinking , driving isn't in the equation for me personally the next day as I'm just not able....I've said it before celine is making up for her lost youth...but at what price...the car she wrote off would have been relatively new....

The little microphone she's holding up talking into answering questions looks hilarious 😂 I haven't looked at her account in ages she's still doing the baby voice whilst being passive aggressive I see!

• Haha
The little microphone she's holding up talking into answering questions looks hilarious 😂 I haven't looked at her account in ages she's still doing the baby voice whilst being passive aggressive I see!
She had 2 blow outs (drinking sessions) last year. C’mon Celine….

• Haha