Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Martin Freeman
Louis Theroux
James Martin (and he can feed me...ohhh happy day!)
David Schwimmer (still...after all these years! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘)
Ant ( and Dec infact!)
James McAvoy (that accent tho.....😍😍😍😍..although not really a secret odd crush really)
Stephen Graham...πŸ™ˆ
Okkkkk I only meant to put one or 2. I clearly have a lot of "secret crushes".

Lately I’ve started been drawn to Dylan from Casualty and Fletch from Holby City. Dylan is much better as clinical lead than Connie lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lately I’ve started been drawn to Dylan from Casualty and Fletch from Holby City. Dylan is much better as clinical lead than Connie lol
Dylan is one of my favourite characters in casualty i wish they gave him more major storylines

Reactions: 2
Sam Neil
Gabriel Byrne
Ricky Gervais (personaility)
Russell Tovey

Reactions: 1
I know nothing much about shot putting but Tom Walsh a NZ athlete i noticed him in the world championships last week and interviews afterwards he seemed a lovely guy

Are you thinking Ricky Tomlinson as himself or as his character Jim Royle or Bobby in Brookside ?
I am thinking more jim from the royle family 🀣🀣 I read his autobiography, and hes just an all round nice guy xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.