Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark Bonnar as Dryden in Season 2 Line of Duty - cringeeeeeee:)🙈
No need to cringe - I was an extra on that season of LoD and he was lovely. So friendly and handsome in the flesh.
On that note my recent crush is Stephen Graham - Corbett from LoD. Can't wait til The Virtues on Weds. All that repressed anger. God knows what it says about me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not gonna lie, Ted Danson on The Good Place? Yes please.
:love:
You just set me back years ,I had the biggest crush on him when "cheers" used to be a Friday night thing!I`m now watching the re runs at 7 am each morning:)He gets better with age.❤

Jerome!!! :love: Like fine wine. My husband never made the connection until honestly about 2 weeks ago that he’s in game of thrones
My ex used to chauffer him to various filmings.Really lovely guy .

Yes 100% for the gingers, well those two anyways 😍
When I was laid up my daughter gpt me into "Dexter" ,now Micheal Hall is my "hottie" :).❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
No need to cringe - I was an extra on that season of LoD and he was lovely. So friendly and handsome in the flesh.
On that note my recent crush is Stephen Graham - Corbett from LoD. Can't wait til The Virtues on Weds. All that repressed anger. God knows what it says about me.
Ahh we're you! That is a very exciting show to be a part of! Brilliant season btw!

In hindsight my cringe came across as possibly quite rude. Should have said I'm only 25, hes 50 (according to google) my dad is 53 :p

Anyway, glad to hear my celeb crush is a good choice :love::love::love:

I'm not sure if he's been mentioned already but I caught the first 5 mins of the Hulk film yesterday and Tim Roth 😍😍😍 I've always had a soft spot for him

• Heart
Klopp and Noel Gallagher.
Klopp's gorgeous but if both were interested in me then I reckon Noel would clench it with personality.

Louis Theroux 🙌🙌

And massively fancy the bot who plays Gendry in game of thrones but that's completely acceptable cause he is hot as duck 😍

Reactions: 3
Seamus Heaney, OAP now dead Irish poet, When he was alive obvs. I'm a crank but I'm not a necrophiliac FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok, I'll admit some more... past and present...

My first crush, when I was 11, was Mr Tumnus from The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe (played by James McAvoy)

Steve Buscemi
Gary Cole
David Wicks from EastEnders
The therapist from My Mad Fat Diary
Paul Dano
Tim Roth
Bran Stark
Steve Carrell
Michael Madsen (1990s only!)

Jane Goldman (Jonathan Ross's wife) could make me consider "batting for the other side". I was a bit shocked when I found myself attracted to her................can't think of another female I've considered in that way before. Anybody else (who is not gay) found themselves hankering after a member of the same sex? and who does it for you?
Thora Birch, especially in Ghost World (my avatar)
Kate Mossman (Journalist and BBC4 presenter) - there is something about her and her uniquely dated sense of style. She still wears the same clothes that she wore 10 years ago, with jewellery that doesn't match. But it completely works on her.
Emilia Clarke

Reactions: 1
Also broke my lurkerness to post here.

For me Gary Barlow, Martin Kemp and David Beckham

When I was a kid my first crush was Graham Norton, it stemmed from when he played Noel on Father Ted :(
I loved Graham especially the Irish dancing in the caravan that was hilarious

Reactions: 4
The therapist from My Mad Fat Diary
Steve Carell
The therapist from My Mad Fat Diary is also Professor Quirrell from Harry Potter. It took me ages to realise. 😂

Also agree with Steve. For some reason he seems more attractive now than when he was younger.

• Wow
James Arthur is mine! Even when he went on the X Factor had had them mangled teeth. Its his voice but also his laid back personality. I just think he's hot

• Heart
Ok, I'll admit some more... past and present...

David Wicks from eastenders
Omg I had the biggest crush on Michael French when I was in my early teens and he was 34. My room was a shrine. Loved him in Crime Traveller, I knew every line, every nuance. He’s still got it!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.