Celebs with ugly/attractive voices

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find Geri Halliwell’s voice fascinating…I don’t like her but I love her husky, well-spoken drawl and how she can be quite captivating when she talks (not so much now though..more in the Spice years).

Reactions: 4
Jessica Findley Brown(think that's right) who played Sybil in Downton Abbey has a beautiful husky voice too.

Reactions: 3
I'll say it again. Sean Pertwee for me. It helps he's very attractive too.
My husband looks like him. In his cold feet era. Sadly with his Black Country accent he doesn’t sound alike!

Back to voices - I like a comforting voice, David Attenborough and Huw Edwards have calming authoritative voices.
Alan Rickman beats them all for me though.

Reactions: 7
Love:
Jason Bateman
Brittany Murphy (RIP)
Viggo Mortensen

Hate:
Sarah Millican, her voice is like nails on a blackboard. I cannot stand hearing hear.
---

Love:
Jason Bateman
Brittany Murphy (RIP)
Viggo Mortensen

Hate:
Sarah Millican, her voice is like nails on a blackboard. I cannot stand hearing hear.
*her
I can't edit my post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Jessica Findley Brown(think that's right) who played Sybil in Downton Abbey has a beautiful husky voice too.
Brown Findley I believe!

Her Downton sister Michelle Dockery has a lovely voice too, there was a nature documentary about Japan on the iPlayer that she did the narration for, very calming.

Reactions: 4
Awful voices

The Kardashians and any reality person with that odd quiet monotone voice where they barely show emotion, and often end sentences with a question

Gemma Collins and most of the cast of Towie

Reactions: 5