Celebs breaking Covid rules so we can unfollow them

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he was a workman, why isn't he wearing a mask? If it was all honest, why delete the video? If questioned why not just be truthful instead of being outright rude? I'm sorry to say, her attitude will end her career.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If he was a workman, why isn't he wearing a mask? If it was all honest, why delete the video? If questioned why not just be truthful instead of being outright rude? I'm sorry to say, her attitude will end her career.
If he was doing work surely she would have just said that and not deleted the video 🤷🏽‍♀️ instead of saying she hasn’t seen anyone. The man is literally behind her 🤦🏽‍♀️ These influencers are a joke.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice that alisha lemay and faye reddish were both out for a walk in a similar place today? It’s Elle Brown birthday today so I’m thinking she’s travelled up North to celebrate. She’s posted a haul to throw people off and look like she’s at home.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice that alisha lemay and faye reddish were both out for a walk in a similar place today? It’s Elle Brown birthday today so I’m thinking she’s travelled up North to celebrate. She’s posted a haul to throw people off and look like she’s at home.
Alisha is a devious mare. She was posting from Ruby Mae's house the one day. Is regularly out for drinks with friends

Last edited:
Talking of Ruby, silly girl posted a story with Zeus sherlock's dog in her house and then you can see a huge pile of speakers so looks like a party at hers

Either Nicola Adams and her girlfriend have been reposting a lot of old pics or they have been in the Maldives again too. Pity...I like Nicola and expected better from her really!

Reactions: 2
EdenHarvz (Tik toker) has driven from her home in Tunbridge wells to Chigwell for a takeaway, she claims that she went for her sisters gear box, bearing in mind it’s 1 hour away.
she also uploaded and quickly deleted a video of her meeting a fan, no mask and hugging them yesterday.
she goes to the shops everyday for non essentials.
she went to the park with her best friend for a picnic which was fine, but also bought her support bubble (her sister)
She also went to Wales to see her other sister to form a bubble, bearing in mind Eden lives with her parents and has formed a bubble already with her sister who is a single mum. Her other sister has a baby and a partner so didn’t need a bubble (they also came to England too)
She’s constantly breaking rules yet claiming that her dad is vulnerable so she has to keep him safe.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Alisha lemay has been breaking lockdown continuously.
Recently announced she’s become vegan and become one of those people who post every 10 minutes to remind people she’s vegan......whilst flaunting her leather designer bags. Make it make sense???

The most recent shocking thing I’ve seen her do is ask for recommendations of a puppy because she thinks it will complete the aesthetic of her house...unbelievable.

Attachments

Alisha lemay has been breaking lockdown continuously.
Recently announced she’s become vegan and become one of those people who post every 10 minutes to remind people she’s vegan......whilst flaunting her leather designer bags. Make it make sense???

The most recent shocking thing I’ve seen her do is ask for recommendations of a puppy because she thinks it will complete the aesthetic of her house...unbelievable.
“Small... cute... cream/beigey/brown... doesn’t yap, doesn’t malt” 😒😒😒 the actual duck. Surprised she didn’t add “doesn’t move, doesn’t tit, breath smells like tic tacs” to her list as well. Would blow her mind the idea of getting a rescue wouldn’t it. She’d be like “does it come in like a cream boucle texture because that would look good with the decor I’m going for”. Just another influencer with minimal brain cells or conscience who wants a little farm bred pup with genetic mutations so that it ticks all the right aesthetics and looks good in a picture. Also why is she getting a pup if she struggles with not travelling? Who will she dump the poor puppy with? Sick of these muppets getting little baby animals on a whim and then dumping them with whoever whilst they jet away without giving a tit about the emotional welfare of the animal. She’s a full on knob head

“Small... cute... cream/beigey/brown... doesn’t yap, doesn’t malt” 😒😒😒 the actual duck. Surprised she didn’t add “doesn’t move, doesn’t tit, breath smells like tic tacs” to her list as well. Would blow her mind the idea of getting a rescue wouldn’t it. She’d be like “does it come in like a cream boucle texture because that would look good with the decor I’m going for”. Just another influencer with minimal brain cells or conscience who wants a little farm bred pup with genetic mutations so that it ticks all the right aesthetics and looks good in a picture. Also why is she getting a pup if she struggles with not travelling? Who will she dump the poor puppy with? Sick of these muppets getting little baby animals on a whim and then dumping them with whoever whilst they jet away without giving a tit about the emotional welfare of the animal. She’s a full on knob head
Makes me so mad, we rehomed a 17 month old french bulldog, really didn’t know what we were taking on but he’d not had a great start in life & we wanted to give him a forever home. People still don’t understand pets are for life, not just a fashion accessory 🤬
People should have an IQ test before they’re allowed to own a dog

Reactions: 2
Josh Ritchie has only just flown home from Turkey this week yet was out at a Turkish Steakhouse in Manchester last night 🤬
Dyslexia doesn’t mean stupid!!
Him and his associates are always mixing they don't give a tit..constant party's etc shocked none of them have gotten the covid...

Lauren Saddlington - content creator on Tik Tok has been constantly breaking lockdown since January. She lives with her parents but has been going to her boyfriends house (who lives with his family) and staying over a few times every week. I called her out on it today as I’ve had enough and someone (a friend?) attacked me and said her boyfriend is in her bubble. Obvs this isn’t allowed as they both live with their families and she blocked me. It’s so frustrating when 130k+ have died in this country and she’s completely ignored the lockdown. What makes it worse is that her job involved young children who all follow her and see her breaking the rules

Him and his associates are always mixing they don't give a tit..constant party's etc shocked none of them have gotten the covid...
Yep out all weekend partying when should be at home in quarantine and now talking about going to Alton Towers, he needs a dose of something!!
(The whole family is thick as F when it comes to common sense)..🥴

Attachments

That dick Jonny Mitchell who was on love island years ago is now in Dubai after being in Bali for the entire pandemic and a s constantly criticising the way that the UK Has handled the pandemic. He’s already declared he won’t be having a jab and only sheep will be getting it.

Glad he’s left the UK to be honest. He is the biggest bellend out there!

• Haha