Celebrity SAS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never watched before but like a few people in it so decided to tune in. I have no idea what’s going on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm rooting for kerry
Me too! Though totally didn’t expect to! Had tears in my eyes watching her being grilled. She talks about being in an abusive relationship, then they shove a bag over her head and drag her out! FFS!

Reactions: 4
Kerry’s had a tit time, hope she finds some peace. The paralympian is a bad ass.
Ulrika referring to her ‘chilly minge’ was amazing !

• Haha
Ulrika Johnsson does not look well at all in this.
Reynaud's syndrome is usually a sign of other health problems.
Genuinely hope she's ok

• Sad
I recorded it and I’ve just sat down to watch it…Ant Middleton’s back? Or is this before he was sacked?

Reactions: 1
Ulrika Johnsson does not look well at all in this.
Reynaud's syndrome is usually a sign of other health problems.
Genuinely hope she's ok
I have Raynauds. It’s not generally a sign of any other health problems and is typically not serious.
Saying that, I agree she doesn’t look all that well and is very thin.
I hope she and Kerry do well in this. I’m a sucker for the underdog. 😂

Reactions: 7
I have Raynauds. It’s not generally a sign of any other health problems and is typically not serious.
Saying that, I agree she doesn’t look all that well and is very thin.
I hope she and Kerry do well in this. I’m a sucker for the underdog. 😂
'Secondary Raynauds' can be connected to other things though, a wide variety of ailments.
I thought she looked very frail for someone aged 53 tbh.

Reactions: 3
I'm rooting for Kerry as well, I did not realise she's had such a hard time, I usually avoid reading most things about her as she's in the daily fail so much

I have no sympathy for Kerry. She’s repeated history by being a selfish Mum. Her poor kids have years of therapy ahead of them because their Mum let them down. As for Ulrika……the years have not been kind.
I’m rooting for the Paralympian, no pity party there.

Reactions: 6
I thought Ulrika looked incredibly frail and old - how is she going to cope with the more physical challenges.
Was really surprise Ore bailed on the gas challenge, he is usually so focussed and strong.
Also - Alexandra Burke - absolute badass queen! hasn't flinched yet!!!!

Reactions: 11
Well, that was a bit of a certainty that
Very similar to Kate Price in the last series, I think Price lasted a week longer though.
Vicky looks to be toiling a bit this week, although she done the business with the hostage test.

Last edited: