Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
I thought Ulrika looked incredibly frail and old - how is she going to cope with the more physical challenges.
Was really surprise Ore bailed on the gas challenge, he is usually so focussed and strong.
Also - Alexandra Burke - absolute badass queen! hasn't flinched yet!!!!

Reactions: 11

Wavylines

Chatty Member
How does anybody still find Pete Wicks attractive 😭 come on now he’s had his day.

he said all the drinking, drugs, nights out, not settling down is a persona he’s created. But he’s been doing that all his life so maybe it is really just who he is as a person? No shame in that.

he made a big song and dance about not being able to hit a girl in the challenge but punched her in the back of the head no problem 😭 snide

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Hold on has Calum best not done this before? or has he just done every other single reality shows?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

tilly27

VIP Member
I think Fatima is amazing. Her strength mentally & physically is so inspirational.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

whisperchat

VIP Member
Trust Pete to be the one to knock himself out jumping into the water…
First he punched Jen in the back of the head and now this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Ulrika Johnsson does not look well at all in this.
Reynaud's syndrome is usually a sign of other health problems.
Genuinely hope she's ok
I have Raynauds. It’s not generally a sign of any other health problems and is typically not serious.
Saying that, I agree she doesn’t look all that well and is very thin.
I hope she and Kerry do well in this. I’m a sucker for the underdog. 😂

Reactions: 7

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
I have no sympathy for Kerry. She’s repeated history by being a selfish Mum. Her poor kids have years of therapy ahead of them because their Mum let them down. As for Ulrika……the years have not been kind.
I’m rooting for the Paralympian, no pity party there.

Reactions: 6

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
It’s meant to be emulating how it really is too, so if you had a twisted ankle out on a job you’d still have to make it home I guess and she didn’t want to quit.

Alexandra seems so cool and collected and Aled is doing great too

Reactions: 6

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
Ulrika Johnsson does not look well at all in this.
Reynaud's syndrome is usually a sign of other health problems.
Genuinely hope she's ok

• Sad
Reactions: 4

coconochanel

VIP Member
Not gonna lie I still would Callum Best 🤭 . Amber is annoying just get on with it or fuck off love!

daria32

I'm rooting for kerry
Me too! Though totally didn’t expect to! Had tears in my eyes watching her being grilled. She talks about being in an abusive relationship, then they shove a bag over her head and drag her out! FFS!

tilly27

VIP Member
Me too! Listening to her story last week, she is an absolute inspiration!
I knew she was adopted, but I had no knowledge of how bad it was for her. I'm actually lost for words when detailing her strength of mind/heart, and to go on to be such a fantastic mum also.
I think Mark (Billy) was very moved during the interview/chat with Jason (Foxy). I wondered if that conversation struck a chord with Billy. x

Anasnake

VIP Member
Kerry’s had a shit time, hope she finds some peace. The paralympian is a bad ass.
Ulrika referring to her ‘chilly minge’ was amazing !

• Haha

Wavylines

Chatty Member
It’s sooooo much better without Ant! And that awful undercover guy who loved himself- was it Jay? I’ve never disliked anyone more than him!!

Reactions: 3