Celebrity SAS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did they make Saira carry on when she had twisted her ankle?
Don't think Saira wanted to go off injured, she seems to be a bit of a ballbreaker, she would definitely have got medical advice about her ankle.
Reality tv show Insurance & all that.
Character building they call it šŸ˜
Felt sorry for Ulrika, the experts made the right call there though.

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve met her in person and she doesnā€™t say no very easily so I think sheā€™ll have not wanted to be seen as ā€œweakā€

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s meant to be emulating how it really is too, so if you had a twisted ankle out on a job youā€™d still have to make it home I guess and she didnā€™t want to quit.

Alexandra seems so cool and collected and Aled is doing great too

Reactions: 6
I have Raynauds. Itā€™s not generally a sign of any other health problems and is typically not serious.
Saying that, I agree she doesnā€™t look all that well and is very thin.
I hope she and Kerry do well in this. Iā€™m a sucker for the underdog. šŸ˜‚
Agreed. She is so underweight it's no wonder as she has no body fat to keep warm.

A few gone this week, Saira's ankle must have been bad, Vicky was doing ok & just lost it carrying the barrel with Cracknell.

Cracknell may well win this, been very quiet & reserved but tough.
Ore Oduba in contention too, Alexandra Burke was going ok until told to go faster on the walk down the tower.
Kieron Dyer came across as aggressive & a bit of a knob but I never knew about what had happened to him in his past :(
Is anyone else still watching?

Hold on has Calum best not done this before? or has he just done every other single reality shows?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hold on has Calum best not done this before? or has he just done every other single reality shows?
Don't think he's done this before?
He did Love Island way back in 2005, alongside Paul Danan, Fran Cosgrove etc
He's also done Celebrity Big Brother
These are the only ones I remember šŸ˜‰

Don't think he's done this before?
He did Love Island way back in 2005, alongside Paul Danan, Fran Cosgrove etc
He's also done Celebrity Big Brother
These are the only ones I remember šŸ˜‰
He did Celeb Big Brother twice šŸ«£
Heā€™s also done Ex on the Beach and Celebs go Dating.

I thought heā€™d retired from reality tv,he did loads about 20 years ago. Love island ( the original), big brother ?? Iā€™m sure there was more toošŸ¤”

Reactions: 1
if you look at his Wiki he's basically done a lot of the low rent ones

I watched it tonight and quite enjoyed it. Though I did watch the fighting bit from behind my hands. That was horrible to watch.

Iā€™ve watched one episode in the past - think maybe last year - but thatā€™s it. I think Iā€™ll stick it out this time as interested in seeing how a few of the ā€œcelebritiesā€ šŸ˜‚ do. And I secretly love Pete Wicks.

Not gonna lie I still would Callum Best šŸ¤­ . Amber is annoying just get on with it or duck off love!

Reactions: 4
Amber just comes off as a cry baby. Surprised to see her doing this.

Just caught up. The fighting was brutal. Not sure why the boxer didnā€™t just do Callum tho.

Reactions: 4