Celebrity SAS Who Dares Wins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't see a thread for this show, has anybody been watching tonight?

ETA I've never created a thread before and I've messed up the tags

I've never watched it before but caught the first half hour last night and was hooked

I have to say Matt Hancock fascinates me. I loathe him, after his jungle appearance I loathed him even more but I can't stop watching him. He doesn't appear to have any genuine human emotion and if I were a psychologist I'd have to do a case study on him 😂
---
Oh and I LOL'd at the cheeky grin to camera when army-man pushed Hancock into the lake 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've never watched it before but caught the first half hour last night and was hooked

I have to say Matt Hancock fascinates me. I loathe him, after his jungle appearance I loathed him even more but I can't stop watching him. He doesn't appear to have any genuine human emotion and if I were a psychologist I'd have to do a case study on him 😂
---
Oh and I LOL'd at the cheeky grin to camera when army-man pushed Hancock into the lake 🤭
The smile on Foxy’s face when he did that. He loved it 😂

Reactions: 2
I absolutely loathe Hancock. I want to punch him hard in the face. Foxy deserves a medal for pushing him into the lake. I want him to be punished as much as possible. He was just like a robot when Foxy and the DS’s were quizzing him.

Is there another thread i am missing. thought this would be busier

Reactions: 5
Me n my husband went to Billy’s show on Saturday. Really good and he showed the pushing of Hancock on the screen Everyone cheered!
We met him afterwards,had photo took worn with, husband would of loved to of spoken to
Him but had no chance. We was at the front so was easy to get a pic well even better when your husband is disabled n the staff push you to the ffront of the crowed hahah
We go to the foxy 😍😍show in January n im
Hopin to meet him. We are at the back so will run down the front afterwards n use the disabled husband card again lol

I hate the fact that Hancock (silent Han!) has been given all these 'celeb' opportunities but he's doing so much better physically than I thought he would! And Gareth Gates is! Gutted Jermaine has gone and didn't think Arg or Danielle would last as long as they have!

Reactions: 1