Celebrity Big Brother 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Louis & shanorn. But was I the only one that thought they where of there heads 🤔 Louis mouth kept moving lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only just caught up with last night, interesting bunch. I love Sharon, her show with her family was my comfort show 🤣 David is my fave, he’s like marmite but after watching him on Ibiza Weekender and Celebs go dating I love him. Can’t wait to see the drama commence

Reactions: 3
I watched almost every episode of last year's Big Brother and was initially looking forward to the Celebrity version, but I only watched part of last night's episode and felt bored.

I'll give it a chance by watching at least one or two more episodes, but does anyone else already feel really fatigued with BB? Not sure I can cope with an hour every day, especially when there's so much stuff on Netflix/Prime that I need to catch up with, plus real life stuff. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched almost every episode of last year's Big Brother and was initially looking forward to the Celebrity version, but I only watched part of last night's episode and felt bored.

I'll give it a chance by watching at least one or two more episodes, but does anyone else already feel really fatigued with BB? Not sure I can cope with an hour every day, especially when there's so much stuff on Netflix/Prime that I need to catch up with, plus real life stuff. 😂
Tis a hard life alright! I’ve only just got into Peaky Blinders and had to turn off halfway through an ep to watch CBB car crash premiere!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Goes to show what a rough background Kate's mum is from cant make silk purses out of sows ears no matter how much money you make. Carole married upwards so having to put up with Uncle Gary must have been quite stressful for her husband who seems quite nice and decent.
EXACTLY and Kate herself is just a bleeping freak😂 who followed Prince William to Scotland specifically to try and marry a Prince - she enrolled at uni when he enrolled, then when he changed his mind and took a year out, so did she... When he changed from Edinburgh to St Andrew's, lo and behold... so did she

Imagine marrying essentially your stalker??!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
EXACTLY and Kate herself is just a bleeping freak😂 who followed Prince William to Scotland specifically to try and marry a Prince - she enrolled at uni when he enrolled, then when he changed his mind and took a year out, so did she... When he changed from Edinburgh to St Andrew's, lo and behold... so did she

oh god yeah, her and social climbing mama Middleton weren't going to let him go no way!! I wonder if he can see that now, not at the time maybe but years later........If he IS seeing other women I bet Carole tells her "look luv let him sha* whatever slu* he wants, you will be the Queen not them, just turn a blind eye"
---
I think AJ has had reverse elocution lessons to make herself sound even MORE Northern.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
KATE MIDDLETONS bleeping UNCLE….. is all I have to say 😂😂😂

they are scraping the barrel getting him on! Why can’t we have a real aristocrat that no one knows instead of this weirdo 😂
Goes to show what a rough background Kate's mum is from cant make silk purses out of sows ears no matter how much money you make. Carole married upwards so having to put up with Uncle Gary must have been quite stressful for her husband who seems quite nice and decent.
[/QUOTE]
I actually feel fair play to Carole for doing well. Gary is clearly the black sheep. His house in Ibiza is called something like Casa de Bang Bang. There was a documentary about her family before Kate and William’s wedding. If I remember correctly Carole and Gary’s dad was a miner, tough job and they have proper working class roots.

I actually feel fair play to Carole for doing well. Gary is clearly the black sheep. His house in Ibiza is called something like Casa de Bang Bang. There was a documentary about her family before Kate and William’s wedding. If I remember correctly Carole and Gary’s dad was a miner, tough job and they have proper working class roots.
[/QUOTE]
I think their Grandad was a miner and their dad work in building and the mum in a jewellers.

Reactions: 1
I think their Grandad was a miner and their dad work in building and the mum in a jewellers.
[/QUOTE]
Ah ok - my memory is hazy of the documentary

Omg! I thought that was just to spice things up on the crown. Didn't realise that genuinely happened!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm the same !!! I couldn't find it last night 😩
It wasn't on Virgin 1, 2 or 3 😢
It should all be on the ITVX app? The app is glitchy AF
---
Oh I didn't realize it was for Ireland, apologies. When you sign up it asks for your postcode, so maybe any random UK postcode? 😬😬🤷 Apologies!
---
Oh she's been losing weight too? She had barely any weight on her to begin with. Smh. I'm still bemused how Sharon is this so called "star" in this country when she is just the wife of Ozzy Osbourne.
I really thought it was widely known that she was his manager and the reason for his solo career success and making their family into a business?

---
Only just caught up with last night, interesting bunch. I love Sharon, her show with her family was my comfort show 🤣
I loved The Osbournes too 🥰

Last edited:
It reminds me of the Extras Christmas Special when one of the contestants on CBB was a woman whose claim to fame was that her son was murdered and she was on the News at Ten.
That’s the level we’re at here 😂
---
Only just caught up with last night, interesting bunch. I love Sharon, her show with her family was my comfort show 🤣 David is my fave, he’s like marmite but after watching him on Ibiza Weekender and Celebs go dating I love him. Can’t wait to see the drama commence
David is my fave too… I’ve always loved him!! I’m sure he was on dinner date once as well 😂 DAVID TO WIN! 🦵🦵🦵🦵🦵🦵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.