Celebrity Big Brother 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully we will see a bit more of everyone tonight, hard to tell what they are like from what we have seen so far.

Reactions: 3
KATE MIDDLETONS bleeping UNCLE….. is all I have to say 😂😂😂

they are scraping the barrel getting him on! Why can’t we have a real aristocrat that no one knows instead of this weirdo 😂
[/QUOTE]
Goes to show what a rough background Kate's mum is from cant make silk purses out of sows ears no matter how much money you make. Carole married upwards so having to put up with Uncle Gary must have been quite stressful for her husband who seems quite nice and decent.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fellow Paddy’s 🇮🇪 I am here for y’all! 🫡

I signed up to a free month trial of Nord VPN and watch live on the itvx app on the fire stick. Virgin doesn’t seem to be showing anything other than the main show

• Heart
Reactions: 7

they are scraping the barrel getting him on! Why can’t we have a real aristocrat that no one knows instead of this weirdo 😂
Goes to show what a rough background Kate's mum is from cant make silk purses out of sows ears no matter how much money you make. Carole married upwards so having to put up with Uncle Gary must have been quite stressful for her husband who seems quite nice and decent.
Reminds me of The Windsors and Kate’s gypsy family 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

[/QUOTE]

Well physical violence isn't restricted to those from a 'rough background' plenty of aristocrats and wealthy men have form in beating up their wives/ girlfriends. They just have more contacts and money to make it go away and avoid prosecution.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Ekin thinks she isn't like other girls. "I'm such a nerd", and proceeds to pull a face. She said the same thing on The Traitors US. Utterly talentless and dull.

Is Louis one of those men who uses being gay as an excuse to maul women and intimidate them?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Christ on a bike, I knew Sharon had work done but bloody hell! She looks a bit ridiculous. Why do celebs do this to their face? Simon Cowell and Sharon both looked better when they were aging naturally, but now both look like human candles.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well physical violence isn't restricted to those from a 'rough background' plenty of aristocrats and wealthy men have form in beating up their wives/ girlfriends. They just have more contacts and money to make it go away and avoid prosecution.
[/QUOTE]
I know that but its just how he is, vulgar in his white outfit, he would be perfect in TOWIE

Reactions: 2
Christ on a bike, I knew Sharon had work done but bloody hell! She looks a bit ridiculous. Why do celebs do this to their face? Simon Cowell and Sharon both looked better when they were aging naturally, but now both look like human candles.
Sharon was always a good advert for surgery, clearly had work done but looked great and didn't overdo it. I think it's the weight loss making her look terrible now. It's quite sad. She's giving Jackie Stallone vibes turning up all confused and having her own room 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sharon was always a good advert for surgery, clearly had work done but looked great and didn't overdo it. I think it's the weight loss making her look terrible now. It's quite sad. She's giving Jackie Stallone vibes turning up all confused and having her own room 🤣
Oh she's been losing weight too? She had barely any weight on her to begin with. Smh. I'm still bemused how Sharon is this so called "star" in this country when she is just the wife of Ozzy Osbourne.

Reactions: 4
Oh she's been losing weight too? She had barely any weight on her to begin with. Smh. I'm still bemused how Sharon is this so called "star" in this country when she is just the wife of Ozzy Osbourne.
Looks like she's on ozempic, her face looks skeletal. Rapid weight loss seems to be unkind to faces and skin.

Reactions: 5
I’d watch Tom Allen on anything 😂
It'd been better if was Tom Allen presenting the new wheel of fortune on a Saturday night and not Graham Norton!

* I nearly typed Tim Allen there, now that would have been something else lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh I forget they
Looks like she's on ozempic, her face looks skeletal. Rapid weight loss seems to be unkind to faces and skin.
Yes, she took Ozempic. I read an article saying too much weight came off and it just kept coming off. She said she knows she is too thin now but can’t gain.

Watched Late and Live this morning and did Louis really lose his phone (he was looking for something and Will said he couldn’t find his phone). Was this a joke I was too thick to get or are they really allowed phones? Def not CBB if they have phones.

loved Jordan saying he hated Uncle Gary already 😆

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.