Celebrity Big Brother 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if there’s already a thread for this, but couldn’t find one so I’ve started one.

just read that Rebecca Vardy has been confirmed as the first contestant. Thoughts?

I think she’ll be drama gold!

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure if there’s already a thread for this, but couldn’t find one so I’ve started one.

just read that Rebecca Vardy has been confirmed as the first contestant. Thoughts?

I think she’ll be drama gold!
Blindly! First Helen wood, now vardy… this show haunts Colleen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely NO

Screenshot_20231122_124151_Chrome.jpg

She continued: "So I don't know how confident and sure I am about wanting to go into the Big Brother house. I know that people want me on there, but I know there's two shows for sure that I would definitely, if it ever came my way, I would not say no to."

• Angry
Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Absolutely NO

View attachment 2586240

She continued: "So I don't know how confident and sure I am about wanting to go into the Big Brother house. I know that people want me on there, but I know there's two shows for sure that I would definitely, if it ever came my way, I would not say no to."
Dear God NO! She ruined MAFS this year. I am more familiar with her boobs than I am my own due to seeing them ”on show“ with her outfits on the show

Reactions: 7
Dear God NO! She ruined MAFS this year. I am more familiar with her boobs than I am my own due to seeing them ”on show“ with her outfits on the show
Urgh if that caricature is in I’ll be fuming! Sick of seeing her tits.

Reactions: 6
We want proper celebrities not influencers/creators/Love Island rejects. They listened for the civillian series so they need to listen for CBB as well.

Reactions: 23
Basically just marking my space.

But I'd love actual proper celebrities in it rather than YouTubers etc.

Reactions: 9
I’m hoping that as it’s on ITV, they might be fussier with who they put on there. I know it used to be quite difficult for reality tv stars to get on to I’m a celeb.
Hoping we don’t get any rotten politicians trying to win back the public though as I’m a celeb has had the last couple of years

Reactions: 12
Oh what about Shane McGowan’s widow? She seem to be enjoying her 15 minutes of fame 😖 but it may be too soon even for her.

Oh what about Shane McGowan’s widow? She seem to be enjoying her 15 minutes of fame 😖 but it may be too soon even for her.
She is absolutely loving the limelight id say she wouldn't think twice about going in to cash in

Reactions: 3
I bet Hollie Dance (Archie Battersbee's mum) would be up for it too as she considers herself a "celeb" now

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.