Celebrity Big Brother 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m late, but who the duck are most of those people? Side note - is Henry Jordan’s support dog? So cute seeing him sat so close to Jordan on the panel 😍

shes only in for a week so never mind 🤣
I would’ve thought Louis and Sharon would’ve had more catching up to do but it’s so awkward - Sharon is judging them all lol. I wish she was in longer
I thought they would have had a bit more banter than they did!

Reactions: 2
I’m late, but who the duck are most of those people? Side note - is Henry Jordan’s support dog? So cute seeing him sat so close to Jordan on the panel 😍
I agree, I absolutely love them as a couple BUT Jordan really doesn't cope well in Henrys absence ~ Henry was away for a few days last week and Jordan didn't know what to do with himself.

Reactions: 1
!!! NEW THREAD !!!

See you all there!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.