Celebrities You've Seen & All The Deets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is a few months later but this thread just popped up again and seen this and have to reply. He’s a major weirdo. I can’t say too much because I don’t want to out the person so won’t say why but i know someone who ended up having to stay in close proximity to him and she just said he was weird, he walked around naked a lot too. But yeah, he was ‘weird’ (there words) around women. He ignored people completely except one as he was ‘method acting’ and the few times he spoke was insincere.
I’ve heard this a lot. Someone mentioned that they had worked with him on set and he invited these girls up to his hotel suite to “talk“ about the production. But, he opened the door in his dressing gown and asked them if they “effectively“ wanted a threesome. They declined and left. Having said that, some girls would have been happy to do that. Plus, he is possibly single so, I guess he is free to ask girls out whenever he likes. He’s getting on a bit now though!

Reactions: 2
I know this is a few months later but this thread just popped up again and seen this and have to reply. He’s a major weirdo. I can’t say too much because I don’t want to out the person so won’t say why but i know someone who ended up having to stay in close proximity to him and she just said he was weird, he walked around naked a lot too. But yeah, he was ‘weird’ (there words) around women. He ignored people completely except one as he was ‘method acting’ and the few times he spoke was insincere.
Also, he was mentioned in Epstein’s book and more importantly he was in Epstein’s flight logs. Could be innocent or just not realised what a sleezeball Epstein was. I have heard that he was a womaniser. But, a lot of young single actors are. He could have settled down now.

• Wow
Dua Lipa - dick, called a cabin crew member a jobsworth c**t
Gary Lineker & Alan Shearer together, both great guys
James Cordon - absolute knob
Kylie - lovely & tiny
The Proclaimers - nice, quite shy
Rylan - nicest of all the celebs I've met, so friendly
Lauren Pope & Lauren Goodger from TOWIE - not much to comment on either tbh
Bradley Walsh - rude
Ant & Dec - both lovely
Jade from Little Mix - lovely but sooooo quiet
Charlotte & Holly from Geordie Shore - both out their face

I've met a few YouTubers too, Zoella & Alfie both nice enough and Saffron Barker and her family- rude & entitled spoilt brat, Mum was a dick too, Dad was nice enough
Dua Lipa looks like she smells and her music is tit.
I need to know the tea about youtubers though.
Is Alfie as short in real life as everyone claims? Is Zoe pretty?
How did you meet saffron? Entitled and her mum a dick in what way? I cannot f**king STAND saffron or her brother Casey. Wendy is a complete momager. Jed and her dad seem nice as does Nicole, Caseys fiancé.

Dua Lipa - dick, called a cabin crew member a jobsworth c**t
Gary Lineker & Alan Shearer together, both great guys
James Cordon - absolute knob
Kylie - lovely & tiny
The Proclaimers - nice, quite shy
Rylan - nicest of all the celebs I've met, so friendly
Lauren Pope & Lauren Goodger from TOWIE - not much to comment on either tbh
Bradley Walsh - rude
Ant & Dec - both lovely
Jade from Little Mix - lovely but sooooo quiet
Charlotte & Holly from Geordie Shore - both out their face

I've met a few YouTubers too, Zoella & Alfie both nice enough and Saffron Barker and her family- rude & entitled spoilt brat, Mum was a dick too, Dad was nice enough
also did you meet Charlotte and holly in a club? I can imagine they must like a drink following GS!

Years ago I was a massive Misfits fan. I’d gone to see a musical with my friends and we popped into a pub after. As soon as I saw him I know who it was, Iwan Rheon! I was totally star struck and asked him for a photo. He was quite rude about it but let me take the photo anyway. At that time no one else knew who he was, of course now he’s in game of thrones so everyone knows who he is.

Also some of Rocketman was filmed in my pub, met Dexter Fletcher (who directed it) lots. Really nice down to earth guy. He let myself and my other half watch them filming all the scenes which was brilliant. We have a lot of filming at my pub and most of the time they want you out of the way, which suits us but it was nice to see them filming Rocketman. We also met Tarron Egerton (who plays Elton) and Jamie Bell (who plays Bernie) they were both friendly!

I get to meet a lot of location managers and directors, most of them are great people!
Taron is beautiful 😍 is he as good looking in real life? I’m so invested in this thread!! Loving all of these comments.

Rylan - very lovely, funny guy he is so tall!!
john barrowman - very nice happy guy!
John torode - SURPRISINGLY Nice enough but he does look moody irl as well as on tele 😂
Phill scolfield - doesnt give time of day
Holly willoughby - nice
Olly murs - was nice
I can imagine that Phillip would be awful. I also wonder how the allegations of being inappropriate to an 18 year old runner on TM right before he came out disappeared to😐

Last edited:
My dad used to be pontins bluecoat and worked with Shane Ritchie... my dad could not stand him and said he was a right arrogant twit, he once leant over my dads plate in the canteen all cocky to take a sausage off my dads plate and my dad stabbed his hand with his fork... he’s not violent I promise :ROFLMAO:
Some of the things my dad knows about him that he’s told me I can never see him in the same light again, ruined the lovable rogue Alfie character for me

This story is hilarious! Next time I seem Shane on TV I'll be sure to look for the fork scar on his hand! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kelly Macdonald - see her a fair bit at the local shops etc and she seems very sweet and unassuming - she is really beautiful and absolutely TINY! Never spoken to her myself though, she quite often has her kids with her and get the impression she prefers to stay low key.
Her ex hubby Dougie Payne from Travis also lives close by - haven't spoken to him either but seen him in one of the coffee shops a few times and is always nice and chatty with the staff who I am sure probably don't realise he is famous so it doesn't come across as 'PR niceness' :LOL:

Lewis Capaldi is also frequently spotted around these parts and is always happy to oblige with photos and interactions with fans from what I've seen and heard from people who've met him! A few new shops have opened here recently and he's popped in and allowed the stores to post pics with him visiting on social media for a bit of publicity, seems like a good guy!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Richard Osman - A bit odd and shy, but nice enough. Smells a bit peculiar - a bit medicinal, kinda like a mix of cloves and camphor. Atrocious handshake, he's one of those blokes who hands you his hand - except his hand's fuckin' yuge so it's like someone giving you an oven glove.

Bradley Walsh - pretty much exactly as he seems on the telly. Not too sharp, but very friendly. Consumate professional. Looks surprisingly tough in the flesh, and has a beartrap handshake. I was on an episode of The Chase and he'd brought in flowers and chocolates for the cleaning lady's birthday, which impressed me. Also has an absolutely manky mug that is obviously his favourite. I generally find this indicates a good egg.

Mark "The Beast" Labbett - a total wank. A real mumpy, up his own arse, tantrum throwing type. Called me a bleep. The staff on The Chase hate him.

Giovanni Pernice - a nice dude, seems pretty much exactly as he comes across on Strictly, albeit a bit quieter. Red hot poker player. Smells lovely. Incredibly funny considering he's operating in his second language. Drinks mojitos.

Janette Manrara - looks frighteningly frail in the flesh, but is very friendly and has the most ridiculous capacity for booze I have ever seen. Nowhere near as OTT as she is on TV, and has a surprisingly dry sense of humour. While throwing shapes on the dance floor she jumped into my arms, and she is both absolutely shredded and the lightest non-child human I have ever encountered.

Aljaz Skorjanec - nice fellow, very friendly, bit deaf. Is very, very strong. Easily out-drunk by his tiny pixie wife. Hates chihuahuas. Blushes when he swears.

Victoria Coren-Mitchell - I hate this woman. People think she's the nice one and Giles is the bleep, but she's a bleeping prick too. Came across her at poker tournaments several times, she's all charm and friendliness until the very second things don't go her way, whereupon she instantly gets nasty. Absolutely will not let stuff go, and is apparently slow to forget a perceived slight. Throws herself at any man who's over six foot and forty years old, and is very snippy with women who get attention. Mention her weird "friendship" with the Devilfish if you want to make her go all quiet and angry.

Davina McCall - also looks frighteningly frail. Surprisingly likeable. Very crisp and professional. Her hair is very glossy.

Robbie Coltrane - was helping some mates install an Aga at his house, and one day he came through and went bleeping mental at us for no apparent reason. However he apologised an hour later - he was trying to quit smoking and it was making him crabbit - and the next day bought us all rolls as another apology. I consider that to be a Good Dude.

Shazia Mirza - tried to shag my dad, and got a bit nasty when he politely explained he was married.

Cameron Stout - sat next to him on a turbulent flight to Malaga. He was very nice to the staff, even when one of the air hostesses stood on his foot. He was very nervous with the turbulence, and couldn't eat his dinner, and gave it to me. Black bean noodles, lovely.

Tony Roper - bit of a prick. One of those people who goes in the huff if someone else is funny.

Limmy - Totally inscrutable. Entertaining company, but it's exhausting trying to figure out which layer of irony he's on at any given moment.

Gerard Butler - used to come into a chippie I worked at, quite a lot. Mock chop supper for him, king rib for his mum. Nice bloke!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Richard Osman - A bit odd and shy, but nice enough. Smells a bit peculiar - a bit medicinal, kinda like a mix of cloves and camphor. Atrocious handshake, he's one of those blokes who hands you his hand - except his hand's fuckin' yuge so it's like someone giving you an oven glove.
Laughed my head off at this comment! An oven glove!!! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Bradley Walsh - pretty much exactly as he seems on the telly. Not too sharp, but very friendly. Consumate professional. Looks surprisingly tough in the flesh, and has a beartrap handshake. I was on an episode of The Chase and he'd brought in flowers and chocolates for the cleaning lady's birthday, which impressed me. Also has an absolutely manky mug that is obviously his favourite. I generally find this indicates a good egg.

Mark "The Beast" Labbett - a total wank. A real mumpy, up his own arse, tantrum throwing type. Called me a bleep. The staff on The Chase hate him.

Giovanni Pernice - a nice dude, seems pretty much exactly as he comes across on Strictly, albeit a bit quieter. Red hot poker player. Smells lovely. Incredibly funny considering he's operating in his second language. Drinks mojitos.

Janette Manrara - looks frighteningly frail in the flesh, but is very friendly and has the most ridiculous capacity for booze I have ever seen. Nowhere near as OTT as she is on TV, and has a surprisingly dry sense of humour. While throwing shapes on the dance floor she jumped into my arms, and she is both absolutely shredded and the lightest non-child human I have ever encountered.

Aljaz Skorjanec - nice fellow, very friendly, bit deaf. Is very, very strong. Easily out-drunk by his tiny pixie wife. Hates chihuahuas. Blushes when he swears.

Victoria Coren-Mitchell - I hate this woman. People think she's the nice one and Giles is the bleep, but she's a bleeping prick too. Came across her at poker tournaments several times, she's all charm and friendliness until the very second things don't go her way, whereupon she instantly gets nasty. Absolutely will not let stuff go, and is apparently slow to forget a perceived slight. Throws herself at any man who's over six foot and forty years old, and is very snippy with women who get attention. Mention her weird "friendship" with the Devilfish if you want to make her go all quiet and angry.

Davina McCall - also looks frighteningly frail. Surprisingly likeable. Very crisp and professional. Her hair is very glossy.

Robbie Coltrane - was helping some mates install an Aga at his house, and one day he came through and went bleeping mental at us for no apparent reason. However he apologised an hour later - he was trying to quit smoking and it was making him crabbit - and the next day bought us all rolls as another apology. I consider that to be a Good Dude.

Shazia Mirza - tried to shag my dad, and got a bit nasty when he politely explained he was married.

Cameron Stout - sat next to him on a turbulent flight to Malaga. He was very nice to the staff, even when one of the air hostesses stood on his foot. He was very nervous with the turbulence, and couldn't eat his dinner, and gave it to me. Black bean noodles, lovely.

Tony Roper - bit of a prick. One of those people who goes in the huff if someone else is funny.

Limmy - Totally inscrutable. Entertaining company, but it's exhausting trying to figure out which layer of irony he's on at any given moment.

Gerard Butler - used to come into a chippie I worked at, quite a lot. Mock chop supper for him, king rib for his mum. Nice bloke!
This is brilliant, especially the smells. More please !

Reactions: 7
As it’s his birthday, a shout out to Rik Mayall who came into a coffee shop I worked in back in the ‘90s. He was funny, charming, generous & very handsome.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I used to work in travel and one time we went on a travel promotion to the old granada studios where they had a replica Rovers Return, we sat as a group and had a few drinks, then this bloke came and sat with us just talking to all of us, he was quite boring kept talking about Corrie, I realised it was Ken Barlow I lost interest after a while , he was alright though but in small doses.I also used to work in a hotel in Liverpool in the 80s, I met Paul McCartney,Stephanie Powers (she was so lovely) she was slightly late for an awards ceremony and apologised profusely for booking in the day room past the time allocated, Ann Gregg from the holiday programme she was vile very much a diva and do you know who i am type , she also mentioned she stayed in the finest hotels all over the world,Eddie Kidd he was beautiful as where A-Ha, all the Liverpool and Everton football teams and various people from Bread haha

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've met a few celebs at work, I'm not saying who because its patient information but it's funny to see them squirm when you treat them like a normal person and not react when they walk in. 😂 my favourite thing to say -'what's your name please?' they have no idea what to do😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This makes me cringe so hard but a member of the cheesy boy band Five came into the hospital with either a sister/gf or something and they had injured their arm. One of my colleagues asked if they hurt their arm slam dunking the funk? I had to walk off as I was crying with laughter. Safe to say they did not find this remotely funny and complained. Still the best HR complaint I’ve ever seen 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This makes me cringe so hard but a member of the cheesy boy band Five came into the hospital with either a sister/gf or something and they had injured their arm. One of my colleagues asked if they hurt their arm slam dunking the funk? I had to walk off as I was crying with laughter. Safe to say they did not find this remotely funny and complained. Still the best HR complaint I’ve ever seen 😂
OMG how did your colleague have the nerve to do that 😂 that's absolutely hilarious

Reactions: 1
He just said it completely deadpan which is what caught me off guard! Luckily our manager was in her 50s at the time and didn’t understand the comment so just gave him a don’t do it again whatever it is you did telling off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6